I've been given a Date!!!

sisswright
sisswright Posts: 65 Member
I've been on this journey since April 26, 2018 and finally have my surgery date-- October 1, 2018. I have a weight I would like to be before surgery so i'm going to keep tracking and working out to reach that goal! I'm so excited to get this tool that I've wanted my whole teen and adult life!

HW: 284 lbs (after 2nd pregnancy) March 2016-- i've been working on me since- off and on.

Weight on consultation day: 249.8 lbs

Replies

• HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    How very exciting!! I hope you achieve all of your goals
  • clsumrall1
    clsumrall1 Posts: 491 Member
    My date is August 29. Bypass and on the 14 th start the 2 week liquid diet. All the summer surgeries are almost all thru. Yea for joint the losers bench. Headed towards onderland
  • HLaR79
    clsumrall1 wrote: »
    My date is August 29. Bypass and on the 14 th start the 2 week liquid diet. All the summer surgeries are almost all thru. Yea for joint the losers bench. Headed towards onderland

Congrats on your date!!!
  • sisswright
    sisswright Posts: 65 Member
    My pre-op apt is the 19th of September-- one week away!!! and then surgery is 2 weeks after that!!!
  • murphyraven
    murphyraven Posts: 163 Member
    Congratulations on your surgery date! I just had surgery on aug 30th. Re-sleeved with added sadi (intestines re-route). you got this!
  • HLaR79
    sisswright wrote: »
    My pre-op apt is the 19th of September-- one week away!!! and then surgery is 2 weeks after that!!!

Congrats on your date!!! You got this