Water

Options
aceynar
aceynar Posts: 4 Member
I'm on day 2, and I know hydration is important. How much water do you all drink per day?

Replies

• rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    I don't measure but I highly recommend getting a HYDRO-FLASK I fill it two or three times a day. Make sure you get the flip top lid too. I never need to buy or look for water and its always cold. I just drink when thirsty which is all the time.
  • aceynar
    aceynar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    rsclause wrote: »
    I don't measure but I highly recommend getting a HYDRO-FLASK I fill it two or three times a day. Make sure you get the flip top lid too. I never need to buy or look for water and its always cold. I just drink when thirsty which is all the time.

Thanks! I've been using 2 1-liter bottles, with one in the fridge while the other is in hand, switching off a couple few times everyday. I don't feel like I'm drinking too much, but I've had to get up and pee the past couple of nights!😠
  • Elwin5
    Elwin5 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I drink between 40 to 60 oz a day. That being said I just recently watched a video on YouTube (Dr Berg) who is a Keto mentor and he said that the rule about drinking 1/2 your weight in oz (which would be about 70 for me) isn't necessary. He drinks 8 to 12 oz a day of water. So I guess it is up to you on what you feel comfortable with.
  • 1BigMidge
    1BigMidge Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My underatanding is to only drink when your thirsty or you'll flush out electrolytes
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    12 oz. of water is never going to be enough for me in a day.
  • lacerka963
    lacerka963 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    just something to think about...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKoq5e02sPE

• LMSCROGG
    LMSCROGG Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I struggle with getting enough fluids. But I am doing MUCH better now.
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I drink a gallon of liquids each day (16 oz is my morning tea or chai, and 32 oz is water with electrolytes). As soon as I finish a 16 oz glass, I refill it...about once per hour...and I don't let myself pee til I finish the one on my desk! It makes me drink frequently, and helps me finish each glass lol...