Real good Pizza

Options
Bxqtie116
Bxqtie116 Posts: 552 Member
I just tried this and it’s not too bad. Only 4g of carbs and the crust is made from chicken and cheese. wo9tq9i8feqb.jpeg

Replies

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    I've not tried them but did see them in the store. I once tried a pizza crust of chicken/eggs/cheese and it was decent. It held up well to a pile of toppings. Here's 1 recipe that is similar (many on line). The one I made was smaller so it indicated to bake it then flip it and add the toppings so both sides get a bit browned and it dries out a little more making it sturdier. A large crust might be a challenge to flip without tearing. A small 5 oz (?) can of chicken made a crust about 6 inches in diameter. I've read they freeze well but didn't try that since I made only 1.

https://www.lowcarbmaven.com/chicken-pizza-crust/
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,693 Member
    Options
    @kpk54 - Thanks! That's next weeks meal! Drooling!!
  • qweck3
    qweck3 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I buy them and they are really good. I've learned to bake them at 425 for at least 25 minutes. 20 minutes leaves it a bit soft.
  • xDaniDragonflyx
    xDaniDragonflyx Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Um, they're 4g of carbs for half the pizza, 8g total, just wanted to make sure everyone is aware. I had my first one yesterday, I tried the pepperoni, and it was decent as far as pizza goes. Definitely convenient, but I like my homemade fathead pizzas better. ^_^
  • m_puppy
    m_puppy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Where can you buy it?
  • Bxqtie116
    Options
    I bought mine at Publix. Here’s the link so you can type in your zip code to see which store closest to you that sells it. https://www.realgoodfoods.com/store-locator/
  • Bxqtie116
    Options
    Um, they're 4g of carbs for half the pizza, 8g total, just wanted to make sure everyone is aware. I had my first one yesterday, I tried the pepperoni, and it was decent as far as pizza goes. Definitely convenient, but I like my homemade fathead pizzas better. ^_^

It’s actually 4g per pizza as each pizza is one serving.