Success Stories

Options
13»

Replies

• MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    It seems no one has posted here in a while! Does anyone have any updates? I'm not a success story...yet. But I'm working on it!
  • Kresent
    Kresent Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Eleven months ago I was drafted into a Whole30 group through bountiful baskets. I was already eating quite well for the previous six months so it wasn't a huge change. I felt so good that I continued my original W30 for a total of 90 days and then only added back in the occasional adult beverage. I have a huge camping event with friends from around the globe once a year and It is kind of impossible to turn down homemade ciders and our annual whisky (ey) tasting group would miss one of the founding members. Today I was four pounds under goal and at a healthy weight and all health markers are in the green. I've logged everything I ate for 500 days and have lost 125 pounds. I'm lifting 5x5 and have some 55 year old abs coming through.
    1vjfu4hypkwy.jpg
  • dangerousdashie
    dangerousdashie Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Paleo 8+ and keto 4+ years but only recently started tracking calories and exercising consistently. I’ve been exercising everyday since December 20th 2017, no days missed at all! But I did manage to gain weight in that time, and it wasn’t muscle but fat. Then I started tracking in April and began to shed fat. Here’s my 5 month results, looking to gain muscle now. Lately, I have been lifting 3x a week and walking 10k-20k steps everyday.