Weigh In Sat 8th - Fri 14th September

Options
tinkerbellang83
tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,131 Member
Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Replies

• Ktmom19
    Ktmom19 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    SW: 160.4
    GW: 115 (I am 5 ft tall)
    LW: 148.2
    TW: 145.6 (-2.6)
    OL: 14.8

9th week - Had a great week! Almost to my short term goal of losing 15lbs😁. I was sick this week and the nurse at the doctor's office handed me a sheet about my BMI being unhealthy. I am glad to be doing something about it.
  • clairehardy77
    clairehardy77 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    SW 68.4kg/151 lbs (11 April 18)
    LW 61.1kg/134.7 lbs
    TW 61.7kg/136lbs (+0.6kg/+1.3lbs)
    OL -6.7kg/-14.8lbs
    GW 60kg/132lbs by 3rd Oct 2018

Trying not to be too disheartened with the gain this week and see the bigger picture. Ran my local park run last Saturday and the weight loss made such a difference with my fitness level, I wasn't even trying and managed a pb and felt I still had the energy to push myself more (just a shame I forgot my barcode argh!!), for the first time it actually felt effortless - hope I can do a repeat this week?! I have become complacent snacking-wise, probably because I am now in a healthy BMI and just want this little bit extra off to meet my goal. This combined with an emotional week (little boy starting school) wasn't a good mix. Not sure if I'll meet my goal in time but I'm determined the weight will not all go back on. This week I'm really going to try to stay strictly to my Kcal allowance, ignore any extra gained by exercise (already set to negative kcals), and limit my snacking. Exercise now getting back into a routine. Good luck this week everyone xxx
  • ashhope94
    ashhope94 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    SW: 347 (January)
    LW: 310.8
    TW: 306.7
    OL: 40.3

This is my first week participating! excited to be here. I have a bad habit of weighing myself more frequently than I should. I think the result of that is that I'm always frustrated when it's not down, but maybe I'll start seeing that the general trend is if I follow this once a week weigh in :)
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    ashhope94 wrote: »
    SW: 347 (January)
    LW: 310.8
    TW: 306.7
    OL: 40.3

This is my first week participating! excited to be here. I have a bad habit of weighing myself more frequently than I should. I think the result of that is that I'm always frustrated when it's not down, but maybe I'll start seeing that the general trend is if I follow this once a week weigh in :)

Nothing wrong with weighing more frequently if you can get your head around the fact weight loss is not linear even uf you're losing fat your weiht will go up and down while your body processes food/drink/hormones and adjusts fluids.

If you like to weigh regularly, a trending app is a good idea, there's Libra for Android, Happy Scale for ioS and Weightgrapher.com on the web. It might help you see past the day-to day.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    SW (1st Dec 2017): 217.2lbs
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 227.3lbs (Trend)/228.0lbs (Actual)
    TW 228.5lbs (Trend)/228.6lbs (Actual)
    Variance: +1.2bs

Overall Loss from 1/12/16: 27.2lbs

This was yesterday's weigh in, forgot to post, down another 2lbs actual weight this morning, expected to be up after rowing race at the weekend.
  • _j4de_
    _j4de_ Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    SW 168.75
    GW 140.00
    LW 148.75
    TW 150.25

Gain of 1.5lb.

To be fair it should be a whole lot more so I'll take it! I didn't want to weigh after 10 days holiday as I'd not been that good. Then I half heartedly got back on it and went away for the weekend which unleashed the eating again.

But I'm back on it now, got 10lb to go to my initial goal and fairly determined to get there.

Have a nice weekend all :)
  • NHDaisy2
    NHDaisy2 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    SW 208.6 lbs 2/10/18
    GW 150 lbs
    LW 182.00 lbs 09/07/18
    TW 179.8 lbs 09/14/18 (-2.2 lb)

Total weight loss: -28.8

More than I expected to lose but, I've been up/down up/down for a bit now. I was thrilled to break into the 170's.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Hey folks, just thought I'd post this as a reminder to everyone that water weight fluctuations can make some massive changes to your body weight and this can particularly impact those who only weigh once per week. Below are my daily weigh ins for the last 10 days (have been posting them as part of a recurring 10 day challenge in the Challenges Forum) as you can see, there's about 5lbs difference between my highest and lowest weight even though I have been eating at maintenance or below the whole period.

If I was to have only weighed on the Tuesday's for example I would only have seen a 3.2lb gain. Remember it's not the day-to-day or week-to-week that matters, it's the overall trend. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

4fmqediog2u6.png
  • _j4de_
    _j4de_ Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey folks, just thought I'd post this as a reminder to everyone that water weight fluctuations can make some massive changes to your body weight and this can particularly impact those who only weigh once per week.

Oh yes, Happy Scale is definitely my most used app!
  • MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    SW 194 lbs 2/12/17
    GW 125 lbs
    LW 151.2 lbs 9/7/18
    CW 148.6 lbs 9/14/18 (-2.6 lbs)

Total weight loss: -45.4 lbs!

I've been sick and have only worked out once all week, so this loss is almost all from diet! Missing my workouts and frustrated with illnesses, but I'm reminding myself that this is how life is sometimes. ;)
  • NewTaxi
    NewTaxi Posts: 87 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    SW: 261.8 (3/19/18)
    GW: 150
    LW: 187
    TW: 184.6
    WL: -2.6

OL: -77.2

Thought I might have sabotaged myself. This is the "Pumpkin Spice" time of year. I bought Thomas' Pumpkin Spice English muffins, Philadelphia Pumpkin Spice Cream Chesse, Quaker Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal. But staying under calories, the carbs didn't hurt too bad!
  • lisa9620
    lisa9620 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    SW: 89kg (196.2lb) on 9th July 2018
    LW: 83.1kg (183.2)
    TW: 84.5kg (186.2)

Gained 1.4kg this week 🙁
    Was a bridesmaid in a wedding last weekend and then last night my partner came over with apple crumble and ice cream (which was deliciously good but... Uurgh lol). Plus I ate a *kitten* tonne of biscuits and chocolate during the week. It seems I keep taking one step forward and then 2 steps back. But on the plus side... Today was a really good day.
  • NewTaxi
    NewTaxi Posts: 87 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Ktmom19 wrote: »

9th week - Had a great week! Almost to my short term goal of losing 15lbs😁. I was sick this week and the nurse at the doctor's office handed me a sheet about my BMI being unhealthy. I am glad to be doing something about it.

You're doing great! I would think a congrats for the progress is in order!

Hubby went to the Dr. a couple weeks ago and told her I had lost 70lbs! She was thrilled and wants me to make an appointment so she can see me! I'll wait til I'm at goal weight!

• 77jml
    77jml Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    New to the group. Weighing in this morning.

SW-195
  • Roadgrader15
    Roadgrader15 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Sorry new to the group. Weighed myself friday.
    SW:204.5 pounds
    GW:165 pounds
This discussion has been closed.