Sept 10 Weekly Challenge: Nice to Meet You

Options
themedalist
themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
edited September 2018 in Social Groups
Theme: Sharing Your Wisdom
Challenge: Nice to Meet You!

As we wrap up the summer (do we have to?) and transition to fall, our group will have a spike in membership. It's happening already and I expect it will continue through October. With so many new folks joining us and wanting them to feel welcome, I thought a round of introductions was in order. Plus, we have so many terrific regular posters & participants that I'm often wishing I knew more about them. Who is the person behind that insightful post?

This Week's Challenge: Let's introduce ourselves. It's always helpful to learn a little more about each other. I've scoped out a few framing questions, put please share whatever you'd like!

1. First Name:
2. Where does your MFP user name come from?
3. What inspired you to join MFP?
4. What healthy habit would you most like to create? AND/OR What healthy habit have you created that’s been the most impactful to you?

5. What’s something you do every day that renews you and makes you happy?

6. Share a random fact about yourself or your life.

....................................................................................................................................................

Our monthly challenge, This September I Will..., continues! Please loop us in as to how you are progressing and how it's going for you!

m859pfo3gwnt.png

And it's Move It Monday! Post your Monday workout here:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10637806/move-it-monday-weekly-challenge

Let's make it a great week!

Replies

• 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,783 Member
    Options
    @PinkyPan1 , I love the story of your user name! I also love the name Mary - my middle daughter is Mary, named after my mom.
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Sounds amazing your inspiration to join MFP @nebslp I recently started listening to podcasts and they practically changed my life. I listen to some about marriage too. Life savers. Nice to meet you.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Sounds amazing your inspiration to join MFP @nebslp I recently started listening to podcasts and they practically changed my life. I listen to some about marriage too. Life savers. Nice to meet you.

Because of you I have listened to two different podcasts. Thank you so much.
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    So happy @PinkyPan1
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly I’d visit you in your treehouse! Maybe we could photoshop my many bird pictures into your trees😂
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    nebslp wrote: »
    @MadisonMolly I’d visit you in your treehouse! Maybe we could photoshop my many bird pictures into your trees😂

Yes! Definitely, but you have to wear your wings & a flower 🌸 in your hair!!!
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I have plenty of flower pics to photoshop in, too. No wings though.
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    You are amazing @PackerFanInGB. As long as you don’t stop dreaming it’s ok.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    You are amazing @PackerFanInGB. As long as you don’t stop dreaming it’s ok.

Aw, you are sweet! I'm really totally not!!! I'm actually kind of a putz. LOL! :wink:
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    nebslp wrote: »
    I have plenty of flower pics to photoshop in, too. No wings though.

@nebslp Yay, flowers!!!
    ena877jqtxvz.jpeg

No worries on the wings! I can make you a pair!!! 🧚🏿‍♂️🧚🏿‍♀️