Franco Weight Loss journey On OMAD!!!

2»

Replies

• catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    Thank you Robert yes i really think other benefits of intermittent fasting is still forth coming especially in long term...
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    A loss is much better than no loss! I have been on a plateau and I hope this weekend, I can see a loss. But, I think its going to be a long plateau for me :(
    Have a wonderful Tuesday :)
  • catuccifranco08
    Jadepearl you are doing a great job ! You dont know if its a PLATEAU or not it takes about 6 weeks Joe said in one of his videos its called something trouble shooting weight loss stops i think it would be great for you to watch if you havnt already.. You have it in the bag you own your weight progress just keep going stay positive motivated stay with the pattern you set for yourself KEEP WATCHING JOES VIDEOS THEY WILL KEEP YOU ON TRACK ! Thats what i do to make sure im doing everything right its easy to forget. I truly know you can do this ! Keep posting your PROGRESS i like to see EVERYONE progress it helps me so much ! Sincerly Franco...
  • jadepearl
    Thank you for your support☺👍
    Yes, I do watch and re-watch Joe's video on YouTube. I will just keep going till the weight comes off eventually
    Have a wonderful weekend☺
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Thank you Robert yes i really think other benefits of intermittent fasting is still forth coming especially in long term...

Yep. This is a life style change. A healing regimen.
  • catuccifranco08
    Can you gain weight on the omad fast ?
  • catuccifranco08
    Has anyone come across any new research on the
    OMAD fast ?
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Can you gain weight on the omad fast ?

You can if you eat too many calories or have too many splurge days.
  • catuccifranco08
    Makes sense
  • jadepearl
    I learn something new today...one can gain weight on OMAD. I seriously have never thought of that. Silly me.
  • catuccifranco08
    Thank you
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Yeah, that is why I stick to nutrient dense foods - which overall are lower calorie.

There are other factors. The increased HGH and testosterone may be resulting in muscle growth.
  • catuccifranco08
    Thank you! have a great evening.