More female middle age friends

Options

Replies

• scalebeater
    scalebeater Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    44 single in CA and wanting to get back on track! Accountability buddies anyone? Friend me?
  • MommaGem2017
    MommaGem2017 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    43 mom in Texas. Looking for other ladies in my age group to help me stay accountable :smiley:
  • lovelifehealth
    lovelifehealth Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Open diary. Feel free to friend me. :smile:
  • NikeItNow
    NikeItNow Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Living in Central IL, married,no kiddos, three cats, and active. Fighting thyroid and also four years post Cancer treatment!! I have completed half marathons, finished an eight hour trail race, just started tennis and lifting and am still SUPER slow at running. Go Penguin power! 🐧Would love to meet other people with similar mindset at staying active. I always feel weird seeing other posts and adding people without chatting with them!
  • lemonita12
    lemonita12 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am 42, I have an open diary, feel free to add!
  • birdiephd
    birdiephd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    41 years old from Ohio. Also dealing with PCOS. Feel free to add me.
  • kbtommi
    kbtommi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I'll be 49 this week. I used to be on here more regularly, but have been recovering from a knee injury over the summer and am getting back to normal gradually through physical therapy. I'm looking for friends who are more active on here and help me stay motivated and encouraged. Thanks. :smile:
  • lnxjenn
    lnxjenn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first year in my 40s.... Maybe I can get some pointers from you guys about being 40 and losing weight...
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I just turned 49 and ready start fresh in the new year. Friend me and let me know about yourself.
  • Ariaeko
    Ariaeko Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello! 42 and getting back on the MFP wagon again. I'd love more like buddies!
  • EmeraldCity70
    EmeraldCity70 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    48 and new to MFP. I'm a teacher, a single mum to 2 teenage girls and a cat. From Sydney, Australia and looking for like-minded friends for mutual support. I used to run (10km max) and workout at the gym, but parenting and work got in the way and I gave it all up. Working on my emotional eating.
  • jlfbw
    jlfbw Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the stupid question. Im new here and see that many are saying friend me or looking for encouragement but I don't see how to do that.
  • myrtissmith
    myrtissmith Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 45, new to the group and MFP. Looking to build a community to give and get support. Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • myrtissmith
    myrtissmith Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    jlfbw wrote: »
    Sorry for the stupid question. Im new here and see that many are saying friend me or looking for encouragement but I don't see how to do that.

Click on your picture in the top left corner. Select friends. Then click on the plus sign in the top right corner. Add me!
  • Gritty_Gal
    Gritty_Gal Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    48 and new to MFP. I'm a teacher, a single mum to 2 teenage girls and a cat. From Sydney, Australia and looking for like-minded friends for mutual support. I used to run (10km max) and workout at the gym, but parenting and work got in the way and I gave it all up. Working on my emotional eating.

@EmeraldCity70 Friend me! Similar profession and kids ages! I think we’d fit well as support for one another!

• Leonny7
    Leonny7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I’m 47. Hoping to lose at least 50lbs. Definitely want to be a healthy weight before I’m 50! Please feel free to add me. Goodluck 🍀.....
  • Smg1979
    Smg1979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I actually turn 40 this year, and I feel like im surrounded by 20 year olds all the time! I could use some like minded, and weight minded friends! Feel free to add me!
  • LizFo
    LizFo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I stopped using MFP, started eating with abandon, gained weight, so now I’m back! I recently turned 45, am married with one teenager, and have about 20 lbs to lose. Walking outdoors is my favorite physical activity, so getting enough exercise this MN winter has been a challenge (my snow-loving dog motivates me as much as she can 😉). Looking for friend adds for mutual support and motivation.
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40 in February. Been on MFP for a long time. Got healthy/fit'ish. Had injuries. Got unhealthy/unfit'ish. And now I'm back. Derailed for a few years and I totally miss the healthy and fit me. Mother of one teen and one pre-teen. Lots of stress and little time for me. I'm trying to make my health a priority again.
  • FlyerBear
    FlyerBear Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello! Today’s my first day! I am 46 and need to loose 20 lbs. I live in Ohio!