Best workout this week:

Replies

• cxwhit3
    cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 171.8
    Challenge Goal: 165

Week 1: 171.4

A positive thought for the week: Off to a slow start, but I can do this!
    Healthy snack or meal: Increasing my protein to get back on Keto
    Best workout this week: Playing at the park with granddaughter
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 129.6
    Challenge Goal: 125
    Week 1: 132.6

Whyyyyyy.... T_T I was so excited to be on this side of 130.

Anyway, I've started accutane and will be on it for about 6 months and I may shrivel into a husk, but I should at least be a husk with clear skin. I know hydration is important while I'm on this, and I have to take my pill with a fatty meal for absorption.

I dropped the middle part of my circular pizza on the ground today at lunch.

Not a lot of positivity today, but I plan to change that~ :p
  • shroodle88
    shroodle88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 67
    Challenge Goal: 57

Week 1: 60 (lowest weight on Saturday at 58kg)

A positive thought for the week: I didn't overeat on every day.
    Healthy snack or meal: blackberries fresh from the hedge
    Best workout this week: 10km

It's been a rough week emotionally. Hormones are probably not helping, but I am currently seeking solace in the pantry. It works like an evil charm: Part of me knows I'm being triggered, the other part of just watches: ah, there she goes again. I've been exercising heaps & I still manage to overeat. Feeling a bit helpless at the moment & hope for a seachange this week. :-/
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 228.6
    Challenge Goal:215.0
    Week 1: 229.2

A positive thought for the week: This, too (school stress) shall pass.
    Healthy snack or meal: Fage 0% Greek yoghurt with strawberries and slivered almonds.
    Best workout this week: Body bike during TV treat.
  • poeciliareticulata
    poeciliareticulata Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 137
    Challenge Goal: 132
    Week 1: 136

Positive thought: Going down again! Actually saw a lower number on the scale but that was ‘unofficial’
    Healthy meal: carrot sticks & hummus for lunch
    Effective workout: couch to 5k week 5 is in the bag!
  • bobbimrn
    bobbimrn Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 193.5
    Challenge Goal: 181

Week 1: 191.4

A positive thought for the week: I was able to handle my craving monster!
    Healthy snack or meal: fresh pineapple
    Best workout this week: Yesterday. Rode my bike to the beach while pulling my 45 pd granddaughter!
  • bobbimrn
    edited October 2018
    Options
    arameni wrote: »
    Challenge Start Weight: 129.6
    Challenge Goal: 125
    Week 1: 132.6

Whyyyyyy.... T_T I was so excited to be on this side of 130.

Anyway, I've started accutane and will be on it for about 6 months and I may shrivel into a husk, but I should at least be a husk with clear skin. I know hydration is important while I'm on this, and I have to take my pill with a fatty meal.”

**Accurate is a pain but the bomb! Cleared my skin up once and for all years ago! Love it. Just be careful of the sun. Good Luck!**

• bobbimrn
    Options
    Darn don’t think I posted that right 🤔
  • cxwhit3
    Options
    bobbimrn wrote: »
    When you hit “quote “ just make sure you start your reply at the very bottom outside of the closing “(/quote). You’ll get it!
  • bobbimrn
    Options
    cxwhit3 wrote: »
    When you hit “quote “ just make sure you start your reply at the very bottom outside of the closing “(/quote). You’ll get it!

I shall try! Thank you 😊
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 142.3 lbs
    Challenge Goal: 135.0 lbs

Week 1: 139.3 lbs

So I’m going to ramble throughout this challenge so bare with me. I noticed this week that when I’m hungry, legitimately hungry I mean, then I start eating all the things and snacking. So I’m making it a point now to eat REAL meals to reduce my snacking for times I actually need things to carry me over to my next meal. I haven’t been focusing on my water (coffee at some point takes over my day LOL!) but I’ll get on it first thing in the morning. I took an unexpected rest week and I have hit the ground running every since Sunday. I have two weeks left in StrongLifts and then I get to do my own thing.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options

Healthy snack or meal: Fage 0% Greek yoghurt with strawberries and slivered almonds.

Hi! What are you studying in school?
  • gesundundmunter
    edited October 2018
    Options

Hi! What are you studying in school?

Costume Design :smile:.
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Start Weight:200.8 (January 2018)
    Challenge Start Weight:189.8
    Challenge Goal Weight:175

Weigh in #1: 186.6

I'm a grandma again! My daughter had a beautiful baby girl yesterday morning and I got to be there for everything! God is good!

I'm honestly not sure what is going on with my weight. I shifted my calories up by quite a bit this past week (not totally intentional) and the scale has been moving when it has not in so long. I plan on keeping up the increased calorie goal this week to see if this is something that was wrong all this time.

If anyone has insight to this, I am all ears!
  • cxwhit3
    Options
    leonadixon wrote: »

I'm a grandma again! My daughter had a beautiful baby girl yesterday morning and I got to be there for everything! God is good!

I'm honestly not sure what is going on with my weight. I shifted my calories up by quite a bit this past week (not totally intentional) and the scale has been moving when it has not in so long. I plan on keeping up the increased calorie goal this week to see if this is something that was wrong all this time.

Congrats! On the new baby and the weight loss!!!
    Have you changed WHAT you are eating? Or been drinking lots of water and eating less sodium?
  • leonadixon
    edited October 2018
    Options
    cxwhit3 wrote: »

Congrats! On the new baby and the weight loss!!!
    Have you changed WHAT you are eating? Or been drinking lots of water and eating less sodium?

In all honesty, I was full of *kitten* it over the weekend. I had a half of a pizza on Friday night, a little more than half a slice of cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory, a steak dinner with potatoes and everything as well. I have not been eating like that. I feel like maybe I needed the sodium or the fat or something? Because I have been very honest with my weight changes and have been fluctuating between 191 and 189 for over a month! (I do weigh daily now and have been since my inquiry in May). Suddenly this week, I have this 3 pound change. It's crazy.

ETA: My net calorie intake this week was about 150 daily more than my normal.
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    **Accurate is a pain but the bomb! Cleared my skin up once and for all years ago! Love it. Just be careful of the sun. Good Luck!**

Yes, thanks! Lol I'm applying sunscreen in 3 steps in the morning (moisturizer spf 30, bb cream spf 42, sunscreen powder spf 30) and reapplying the powder sunscreen for my commute home. I did accutane when I was in college, but my acne returned so I'm back for a second round.
  • bobbimrn
    Options

Congrats! Love love grand babies! You can kiss them, spoil them, tell them they are wonderful and give them back! So glad they are both doing well. What did they name her?
  • leonadixon
    Options

Congrats! Love love grand babies! You can kiss them, spoil them, tell them they are wonderful and give them back! So glad they are both doing well. What did they name her?

Her name is Emilia :smile:
  • gesundundmunter
    edited October 2018
    Options

Congratulations on the arrival of Emilia :).

This discussion has been closed.