Progress Pics

Replies

• bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,982 Member
    Great job!
  • tammyfranks2
    tammyfranks2 Posts: 290 Member
    I cried a little bit at your picture @kwiris0328 . your before picture is where I am at right now , so your after picture is so awesome to me , because now I know I can do it !! Thank Your for these Pictures . Thank you for sharing your journey !!!!Big Hugs !!
  • crazykatlady820
    crazykatlady820 Posts: 301 Member
    Way to go @kwiris0328 Amazing job!
  • meldwel
    meldwel Posts: 143 Member
    So awesome @kwiris0328 just amazing!!
  • bigghunny
    bigghunny Posts: 549 Member
    @kwiris0328 Congrats on the century mark. You look content in the first pic and absolutely happy in the second picture. I must say you do look younger as well. So proud of your accomplishments.
  • PloddingTurtle
    PloddingTurtle Posts: 283 Member
    OMG, @Kwiris0328, you look fab, dahling! What a fantastic collection of pics. You've inspired me to get some pics taken now, so I have something to post later too.
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,982 Member
    Wonderful! Congratulations! You look great - though why were you hiding your face in the 2nd pic? lol
  • kwiris0328
    kwiris0328 Posts: 51 Member
    @tammyfranks2 We can do this girl!! You are doing so great too! I’m trying hard not to think about the fact that I’m not even halfway yet. One day at a time with little celebrations along the way is what I’m trying to do!

@bmeadows380 Those are the only mirror selfies I’ve ever taken, and I was rushing out the door to work and couldn’t do it right. I’m hopeless!
  • bullchifrench123
    bullchifrench123 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi everyone. This is a progress picture where I’ve lost 40 pounds.
  • bullchifrench123
    @Mellykay88 wow what a transformation. You should be so proud. I bet it was a lot of work. How long did it take you?
  • PloddingTurtle
    PloddingTurtle Posts: 283 Member
    What an inspiring post, @Mellykay88. Your before and after pics are so dramatic. Your smile radiates confidence.
  • kwiris0328
    kwiris0328 Posts: 51 Member
    @Mellykay88 Yay! Congratulations!
  • Mellykay88
    Mellykay88 Posts: 306 Member
    @bullchifrench123 The top pic (red sweater) was taken in December 2016 (a few weeks before I started losing) and the current photos were taken this week. So about 21 months at it so far! It’s been slow and steady, but I feel like I’ve finally learned portion sizes and changed my lifestyle.
  • bullchifrench123
    @Mellykay88 you’re another inspiration
  • tammyfranks2
    tammyfranks2 Posts: 290 Member
    @Mellykay88 You look amazing , so happy for you . I can not wait to be 180 down !!! thank you for showing the pics.
  • CheezWhiz88
    CheezWhiz88 Posts: 116 Member
    These before and after pics are insanely inspiring. Great work, ladies!!
  • cnavarro002
    cnavarro002 Posts: 235 Member
    You look amazing! You look so much younger and happier!