October 12 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. 3 mile walk.
    We are off to Durango in the morning helping to move the kid to his next adventure in Utah.
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    trimi1104 wrote: »
    Exercise - 10k run/1h gym cross training - 2k swim
    Calories - yes
    Tracked - yes

I feel so lazy reading your exercise schedule :smile: (in a motivating and inspiring way though)
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Exercise -yes. Normally I would have taken my car to run my errands. But everything was within my neighborhood so I decided to walk instead... and it was drizzling too. Go me! 55 min walk

Within calories - yes

Tracked - yes
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    October 12

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes walking the dog for 45 minutes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

A pretty routine day
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    MzRuthy wrote: »
    Yes 3x. 3 mile walk.
    We are off to Durango in the morning helping to move the kid to his next adventure in Utah.

We visited all of the Big 5 National Parks in Utah...beautiful not-to-miss scenery...but very dusty hiking trails! We spent 3 nights at the lesser visited Capitol Reef National Park. Loved their rural agricultural theme and the homemade pies (cherry, apple, peach, strawberry rhubarb) purchased at the Gifford Homestead were just outstanding.
  • peachpastries
    peachpastries Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Oct. 12

Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes :)
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
    Weekend to relax run errands exercise and time with friends
    Too bad it goes by so fast......
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,380 Member
    Options
    So, no winner here... pass again... but this time, and could happen again tomorrow, was for a cause... my niece is getting married tomorrow. I drove 9 hours to TN, and then had beer and fish tacos with a whole bunch of family and her new family too. So, failed the challenge, but still feeling OK with that decision. It was important to me to fully participate in this particular celebration. I’ll be back on plan on Sunday. This was fun. May try it again :smile:

Once-in-a-lifetime events (even if they are multi-day) are well worth it! And making conscious decisions, like fully participating in these special events, is what this UAC is supposed to help foster. So good on you for for already anticipating being back on plan on Sunday.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 2 walks (before and after supper) to (two different) stores - around - back home. Combined total ~40 minutes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes. And didn't eat back exercise calories
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

This challenge is going great so far in forcing awareness about things like bypassing the bowl of gum-drops that sits right outside the records room I am going in and out of multiple times per day .... good training for when the bowls of Halloween candy start showing up there before and after Oct 31!

You know, I put "gum-drops" in the food database just to see .... and I was SHOCKED by the suger levels! That made them even easier to avoid! But now there are signs all over about "Buy Laura Secord Chocolate and support school band trip!" .... 1 (oversized) bar = MORE than 300 calories all by itself. And you can guess how much of that would be sugar + fat with not much else in there.
  • SoonerDustin
    SoonerDustin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes-coached football (7-0)
    Yes
    Yes
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3, but barely. I have a huge blister on the ball of my foot, so can't take dance or aerobics class. Instead, I've been on the floor stretching, doing more house cleaning, and walking the dog very slowly. Just under the wire on calories.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Anya_000 wrote: »
    Yes x 3, but barely. I have a huge blister on the ball of my foot, so can't take dance or aerobics class. Instead, I've been on the floor stretching, doing more house cleaning, and walking the dog very slowly. Just under the wire on calories.

Youtube chair-exercises or Body Groove (while sitting) videos are a great alternative if there is a foot or other weight bearing situation to work around at any time.

Body Groove (on Youtube too) will definitely make you feel like you're dancing.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    The weather has dropped into the 50 degree F. area. Since I have asthma which is triggered by cool/cold air, I am making sure to use my maintenance inhaler. Nonetheless, I must cut back on vigorous outdoor activity. Today, I hiked in the woods; spent an hour doing some brush and limb cleanup; and cleaned up after the horses. Lots of activity, but I did not break a sweat.
    Calories: back on track and under by over 300+ calories
    Tracking: okay
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    October 11Thursday
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

October 12 Friday
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No