Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,000 Member
    Options
    cossmoss15 wrote: »
    Monday, November 6th

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes (60 min body sculpt class, 60 min stretching Hatha yoga)
    steps: 9,893, thought about walking around the house to get to 10k but - didn't happen,
    water: lots but I should start measuring

Today Tuesday is the first day I haven't lost any weight. Yes I weigh myself every morning - I can't help myself . . .

I was having some feta cheese and the container states a 3 cm (centimeter) cube is 60 calories. I was thinking it was 3cm by 3 cm by 3 cm. My husband thinks it means 3cm by 1 cm by 1 cm. So he thinks it means 3 cm Cubed. Any thoughts? It's a big difference in calories 60 calories versus 540 calories?

I would tend to agree with your husband. A three cm cube sounds like it would be way more than 60 calories!!

Great workout, by the way!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    6/11/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes, Calorie Deficit= 1486
    EX = BWE + went for a run! + 7586 steps
    Day = Still not sleeping and I’m sure it’s the key to shedding this weight, I broke last night, despite my best efforts and stepped on the scale, as expected, still not losing anything, even though I feel very different. I was up and out early after a sensible breakfast – started my morning with a short run and a nice long walk. Lunch on the road and I was good! Had a grilled chicken salad wrap. The rest of the evening has been rather uneventful. I do have lots of food ready for tomorrow though :blush:

It sounds like you are doing everything right. Just be patient for now!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Back on track after a naughty week of birthday surprises and no logging.

Tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes 25 min interval run then 30 mins weights

Glad to hear you are back on track after celebrating some birthdays!! Do you happen to have a weight for me?
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Tuesday, November 6, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 20 minutes HIIT on elliptical / 30 minutes lower body strength training / 30 minutes moving wood from one spot in the yard to another. (I did engage my core through the process :) — resisted the urge to over do it at the gym and to chop wood later in the day. Trying to do things in moderation is unbelievably difficult. It might as well be a super power from my perspective! :)
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    November 6 - Mini Challenge - Day 3
    *logged? Yes!
    *stayed under? Yes! By 16 calories but the fact that I was under and not over is good!
    *exercised? I worked 6.5 hours on my feet.

Also a side note; I work with fast food so I’m constantly running around and making sandwiches or cooking on a grill to keep up with the demand of food. I also lift heavy boxes daily as well.
  • khadl07
    khadl07 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    11/6/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes
    Exercise = 40 minutes of elliptical and walking on a treadmill. I dont know if I should log the elliptical or if my fitbit is enough logging my steps. What do you guys think? Is it double dipping? 💁‍♀️
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    November 6 - Mini Challenge - Day 3
    *logged? Yes!
    *stayed under? Yes! By 16 calories but the fact that I was under and not over is good!
    *exercised? I worked 6.5 hours on my feet.

Also a side note; I work with fast food so I’m constantly running around and making sandwiches or cooking on a grill to keep up with the demand of food. I also lift heavy boxes daily as well.

Sounds like an all around great day!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    khadl07 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    11/6/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes
    Exercise = 40 minutes of elliptical and walking on a treadmill. I dont know if I should log the elliptical or if my fitbit is enough logging my steps. What do you guys think? Is it double dipping? 💁‍♀️

I have never linked my Fitbit to MFP, so I don't know how to answer you. I'd rather not log, than double dip, if those are the only two options.
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    khadl07 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    11/6/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes

If you eat back your exercise calories than I wouldn’t log the elliptical. Double dipping won’t do you any favors. If you don’t eat them back and like to just keep track of what you’re doing, than I’d log the elliptical.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    11/5/18
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes, walking
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Wednesday's Weigh-in:

@ForLangston
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge 11/6
    Tracking: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes 30 minutes treadmill
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    November 6
    Tracking - yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( walk away the pounds 1 mile)

Stayed under calories on my birthday :)
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Just getting this in under the wire.
    Today’s wright= 211.5.
    😒
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone!
    My name is Colleen, I am 53 yrs old, and have been in this challenge for a couple months. I started out doing well & losing a few pounds, but October has been a bit rough & unfortunately, I have managed to find them again. I am looking forward to a better month & hope to get back on track with tracking and exercising.
    My goal is going to be to drink more water, walk frequently, and make healthier food choices. I think it would give me more energy, as well as lose weight. I wish everyone the best in achieving their goals!!!
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: November Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 196.6
    Current Weight: 197.7

• HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: November Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 196.6
    Current Weight: 197.7

Okay, so you weren't quite ready to come back. It's only a pound. When you are ready, you know how to do this, and that pound, and all its friends, will be gone. I have faith in you!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    CCzMini wrote: »
    Just getting this in under the wire.
    Today’s wright= 211.5.
    😒

A nice start to November, Colleen. Four tenths gone!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    November 6
    Tracking - yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( walk away the pounds 1 mile)

Stayed under calories on my birthday :)

Well, then. Happy Birthday, Nicole!! And well done for staying under!! You do know, the universe gives you a free pass day on your birthday. Maybe you are just saving it for an even bigger occasion!!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Nov 5

Tracked yes
    Exercise yes
    Calories yes

Nov 6

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday no