It was a great day
    happy hump day
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    November 6
    Tracking - yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( walk away the pounds 1 mile)

Stayed under calories on my birthday :)

Happy birthday great job
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    6/11/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes, Calorie Deficit= 1486
    EX = BWE + went for a run! + 7586 steps
    Day = Still not sleeping and I’m sure it’s the key to shedding this weight, I broke last night, despite my best efforts and stepped on the scale, as expected, still not losing anything, even though I feel very different. I was up and out early after a sensible breakfast – started my morning with a short run and a nice long walk. Lunch on the road and I was good! Had a grilled chicken salad wrap. The rest of the evening has been rather uneventful. I do have lots of food ready for tomorrow though :blush:

Just trying to follow . . . What does BWE stand for? And if you figure out a solution to sleeping soundly - please share!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Mini challenge
    Y to calories, logging and exercise - Just a walk
    Today I do weight lifting and zumba
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    7/11/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes, Calorie Deficit= 425
    EX = BWE + 3907 steps (Stuck in an office today, boooooo)
    Day = Great night's sleep! Super hungry today so I've had lots of water and picked at my meals and snacks to keep the hunger at bay :smiley: Had cereal for breakfast, grilled chicken salad for lunch and spaghetti bolognese for dinner. Only downside is lack of steps today! Plenty of cals left for early evening snacks and my BWE is done, as I got home early today- it's getting tough now!
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    cossmoss15 wrote: »
    T34S3l wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    6/11/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes, Calorie Deficit= 1486
    EX = BWE + went for a run! + 7586 steps
    Day = Still not sleeping and I’m sure it’s the key to shedding this weight, I broke last night, despite my best efforts and stepped on the scale, as expected, still not losing anything, even though I feel very different. I was up and out early after a sensible breakfast – started my morning with a short run and a nice long walk. Lunch on the road and I was good! Had a grilled chicken salad wrap. The rest of the evening has been rather uneventful. I do have lots of food ready for tomorrow though :blush:

Just trying to follow . . . What does BWE stand for? And if you figure out a solution to sleeping soundly - please share!

Body Weight Exercise - there's no point in me trying to lift other things, myself is a sufficient task! I have 2 little boys who like to wake me up by bouncing on me at 4am, I count that as "bad night/no sleep". When they're 18 my bladder will be too tired and weak for me to get a decent nights rest, so I relish in them (and heavily advocate bribery) when I get them!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    November 6

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    90 min yoga & meditation
    65 min walk
    Steps: 11110
    Water: 88oz

It was a great day
    happy hump day

It does look like a great day!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    cossmoss15 wrote: »
    Belated Happy Birthday @Nicoletime4me

For November 6
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes (just barely, at 1297 with a goal of 1300)
    Exercise: yes (60 min circuit training)
    Steps: 7,960 (not so good)

Went to the movies last night, something I rarely do, maybe once per year. Only had water! Person next to me had popcorn and it didn't tempt me one bit - happy to have had a satisfying dinner before the movie.

I'm with you. If I go to one movie a year, it's a good year! I don't crave the popcorn at movies either...it's too salty and makes me too thirsty!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tuesday November 6th

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes, 38 minute walk
    steps: 15,781, and another Fitbit green screen!!
    water: 80 ounces
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    November 7
    Tracking - yes
    Calories-- yes
    Exercise- yes (20 min walk)

Thank you! @ HASWLRS, @ murdog3t, @ cossmoss15
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thursday's weigh-in crew:

@cossmoss15, @mickey10111 and @Nicoletime4me
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    ForLangston
    Wk 2: 250
    exercise-yes
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Wednesday, November 7, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 2 hours walking at the county fair. Carried my 3 year old(36 pounds) for about 30 minutes and my 8 year old(49 pounds - she’s tiny) for about 20 minutes. So a bit like walking with a weighted vest :) neither one was happy with my attempted shoulder presses and curls. Just a straight forward hold and walk
  • khadl07
    khadl07 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    November 7, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Exercise: Yes- 3 miles between elliptical and treadmill.
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 11/7
    Tracked: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes 30 minutes treadmill
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Username txmaryk99
    Weigh in day Monday
    last week 242
    this week 242

Sorry this is late we had a water heater fail and have been in clean up/replace mode for the last week. Crazy week.
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    November 7 - Mini Challenge - Day 4
    *tracked? Yes!
    *stayed under? No, was only over by 80 calories!
    *exercised? Yes! I worked a 5.5 hour shift on my feet. I also helped my sister move a bunch of her stuff so I did a lot of lifting and moving around.
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day Thursday
    last week 135.0
    Today 131.6 Yeah!

Mini Challenge Nov 7: NO :s
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: No
    Steps: 3,965

Well lesson learned - don't leave exercise to the end of the day without a plan! In the evening I couldn't motivate myself to do anything. (if I had a treadmill at home in front of the TV I might have managed something) I'm now off to the gym for a spin class.

@T34S3l thanks for clarifying BWE. And your reasons for not sleeping well are very different from mine!

@HASWLRS Normally I crave popcorn at the movies - it was just a good day for me. Salt and grease (ie butter) are my weakness.....
  • kc9agz
    kc9agz Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi all - behind as usual. Been a very crazy week. I am a mom of 3 teen girls, married for 20 years and work as a cook in one of the building in out school district. All my kids are in marching band this year and we have been busy with several competitions - last week in San Antonio, this week in Indy.

I have been on MFP for I don't even remember how long, Not great at logging everything, daily, but do get breakfast in every day - lol! Still working on losing the last 10-15 pounds to reach my goal.

I know I am early but going to be out of town again this weekend for I hope last band competition.

username: kc9agz
    November week 1 weigh in
    weigh in: Saturday, but sorry early this week only
    last week: 130.8
    this week: 130.0

If I can't do weigh in early then just show a zero for this week.
This discussion has been closed.