The originator of the this group

str82nichelle
str82nichelle Posts: 1,014 Member
Hello. I just looked and it seems that the person that started this group has not posted since 2014. If anyone can see different please let me know. With this being said, I think we should form a new group for those that are still involved so that we can make changes and other things.
Anyone else interested? And please pardon me if the originator of this group is still posting.

Replies

• shirleyjt1
    shirleyjt1 Posts: 8 Member
    I just came upon this group, ashame it’s not more active. I’m really trying to go the dietary route for my psoriasis. Although I had a small patch in 2017, March of this year it came on with a vengeance. I’m following basically a lectin free (Grundy) diet but am taking part of Pagano’s diet too.
  • @shirleyjt1 I have Psoriatic Arthritis, pretty badly. I am working with a natropath to cleanse my system and find my trigger foods. To do this, she recommended going paleo for 60-90 days, while also keeping alkalizing foods in mind. I first began focussing on alkalizing foods, I have noticed a subtle difference in how I feel (its only been a few weeks). Then began Paleo and have been doing it for about two weeks, and I already have more mobility than previously.

Personally, I noticed gluten and sugar being the largest culprits of my flare ups.
  • @str82nichelle I don't see any recent posts from her either, I agree we should make a new group.