kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Monday tracked and under
    Zumba, bike and Pound for two hours
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Weigh In-
    Today’s weight 210.8. Down a little from last week, so I’ll take it! Finally trying to get back on track & will try to jump back in to the daily challenge. Happy Tuesday!
  • ImjustBev2019
    ImjustBev2019 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    12/12/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes, Calorie Deficit= 1283
    Water = 96oz

Wishing I would have worked out more.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Monday, November 12, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 30 minute on the indoor bike (I was so much sweatier than I usually am on the elliptical) / 20 minutes misc strength training. Whole family started getting sick last night, I was in denial when I went to the gym this morning but reality crashed in as I sank to utter exhaustion for the rest of the day. But I did it! We’ll see if this is a quick or drawn out type of sickness. Also, ended up eating way more carbs than usual and I feel crazy bloated tonight. Feels like it does after a cheat day. Probably a combo or sick and bloating.

So sorry to hear that you are and your family are getting the bug that is going around. You could be down for the long haul if it's anything like the bug going around up here. Fingers crossed that it is not!! Take it easy, and make your first priority getting well.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini challenge
    11/12/2018
    Food: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yoga and walking :)

A good day!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: LinnyKitten
    Weigh in week: November Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 168.8
    Todays Weight: 171.8

Made a few too many oopsies this week...Going into week 3 prepared and determined! ready to see that number go down again.

That second week can be harder than the first. Lessons learned, hopefully. You are back at your starting weight, so we will call this a do-over!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    scarapet wrote: »
    Username scarapet
    weigh in day Monday
    Last week 298.8lbs
    this week 298.0 lbs

Well done, Sara! You lost almost another whole pound and have fully cemented yourself in the 2's. Good bye 3's, FOREVER!!!! We should have popped calorie free champagne for you last week as well....for some reason it didn't register with me then. So, with my apologies for being a week late, congratulations, Sara!!! (Virtual popping ensues.....)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kidkees wrote: »
    Monday tracked and under

Sounds like you had a great Monday. The only thing missing is your weigh-in. When you get a chance......thanks!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    CCzMini wrote: »
    Weigh In-
    Today’s weight 210.8. Down a little from last week, so I’ll take it! Finally trying to get back on track & will try to jump back in to the daily challenge. Happy Tuesday!

While you are still trying to get back on track, you are at least still losing. So, well done with that!! Love to see you back in the Mini Challenge!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    12/12/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes, Calorie Deficit= 1283
    Water = 96oz

Wishing I would have worked out more.

It was a good day, with or without exercise. I know scheduling exercise is a constant struggle for me, too. But they say you'll never just "find" the time to exercise...you have to "make" the time!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    November 11 &12
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    Steps: 2157 & 4272
    Water: 88oz
    Air quality unhealthy no walk again
    Happy birthday to my sister on the 11th
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday and although yesterday I showed a 4 pound increase from Sundays binge 😲😲😣😣😫😫 when I weighed myself this morning I dropped 3 of them yesterday!! 😄😄 so I am looking to continue working hard this week to not only get back to my Saturday weight but to push out some more lbs! Heeeeerrreeeee weeeee goooooo 🕺✊
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge: Monday, November 12th (skipped Sunday - didn't log the whole day)
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, got some walking done!
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes but more cars and less protein than I usually aim for
    Exercise none today
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    13/11/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes
    EX = 25-minute walk through the park
    Day = Lots more walking today, managed to park the car really far away from all of the things that I needed to do 😊 Just realised I’m doing calorie counting wrong, been doing it a while too! (I have lost over 70lbs) So MFP calculates my intake and increases with exercise. I haven’t been eating the exercise calories. I just stay above 1200 and below 1570 which is what MFP gives me before exercise. Having looked into it a bit more, my TDEE is 1791 but I like losing a lot at a time and quickly, that’s why I’m here! I need to get my head around just losing 1lb a week and accept that it’s the best way to do it because this is going to plateau!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Tuesday, November 13, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes - barely. Been stressed and a bit down lately. Really hard to make the right food choices right now. I am, just feel yucky about it.
    Exercised: Yes - even though I’m a bit sick I felt like I had to do something. Picked up sticks until I had the burn pile at 7’ tall by 8’ wide. (~ approx 1 hour of walking and throwing) / 1 hour of burning the pile down, adding more to it and adjusting the fire. It was like light exercise in a sauna :) / 10 minutes of chopping wood
  • ImjustBev2019
    ImjustBev2019 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge: 11/12/18
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes,
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    kidkees wrote: »
    Monday tracked and under

Sounds like you had a great Monday. The only thing missing is your weigh-in. When you get a chance......thanks!

Bad me. 158.8

This discussion has been closed.