Options
2»

Replies

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    11/15 zntobbr2afea.png
    Exercise? Yes, 30 minutes Gilad this morning. Will be going out to shovel snow ❄️ in another hour.
    Calories? Within Allowance
    Tracked? Everything is logged.
  • bubblegum2fitness
    bubblegum2fitness Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    yes x3, walking a lot. For my NSV, I went down a dress size very recently, and I learned to make healthier food choices.
  • Turbolifts
    Turbolifts Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Exercised? Yeah, a 30 walk to the gym, a 40-min treadmill jog, a 15 minute strength session, a 40 minute walk back, and tonight, another 60 min walk

Calories: HAH. HAHAH. AHAHAH. Screw you, peanut butter.

Tracked: Yes. Every single spoonful.
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Nov 15

Exercised - no.
    Calories- yes.
    Tracked - yes.

My in-laws are here for 10 days. Wasn’t planning on this when I started this challenge. Almost decided to just drop the challenge... I don’t know... I’m going to try to at least keep tracking calories.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Nsv my winter wardrobe is looking much different on me than last year
    Yes x 3 today
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    Options
    Nov 15
    Yes x 3!!!
    Exercised 55 mins, 11,302 steps (10-20 mins jogging slowly or in place)
    Calories under
    Tracked all!

Very excited that I didn’t need to take a Pass Day today. Walked & jogged as we watched a show!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Totally relate to the maintenance aspect, but in the last 3 years I have maintained around 70-72 kgs with occasionally going up to about 75kgs (birthday month etc). As soon as I get back into my normal routine, I get back to my usual. Still trying to get the usual to be 66-68 kg instead, but working at it!

Awesome jiu jitsu class last night (as always!!!) Love summer so I can walk to class (and normally convince someone to drop me at home afterwards!)
    All tracked and within limits, even though lunch turned into a large double thick peanut butter milkshake. Supper ended up being the planned lunch of hummus and veggies to fit in.

Noticed another nsv today. It's summer so beach days are being planned and chilling in the sun. I am actually very comfortable with my body these days. It's not perfect but it's probably better than I think because I always notice the not so perfect parts first.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?    Yes. 41 minutes on the mini-trampoline
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?  Yes

NSVs mentioned higher up the chain - no more snoring, and being here every day (for 6 weeks steady now)
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    November 15

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes. A couple dog walks

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

NSV is having more energy to enjoy this time of year even though the shorter sunlight days and stormy weather usually keep me inside more in the past.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    suzievv wrote: »
    Nov 15

Exercised - no.
    Calories- yes.
    Tracked - yes.

My in-laws are here for 10 days. Wasn’t planning on this when I started this challenge. Almost decided to just drop the challenge... I don’t know... I’m going to try to at least keep tracking calories.

You don't have to be inside Winners' Circle to continue with the Accountability purpose of the challenge. Stay with us, and use this as a "test strategies for maintaining under pressure" I'll be looking for your picture tomorrow ....
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,832 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ (Walks, Treadmill) 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

NSV, when I have an off day, I’m able to bounce right back the next day, 👵😀👵
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,108 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
    Food is my problem. Sugar and emotional eating.... sticking to this group and getting inspired keeps me accountable more days then less. Thanks everyone
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Nsv my winter wardrobe is looking much different on me than last year

1.5 green garbage-bags worth of "winter wardrobe" picked up by Charitable Donation Truck earlier this week .... if they hadn't called when they did, I would have dropped off the bags at the Thrift Store by now.
  • peachpastries
    peachpastries Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Nov. 13-15??? (i've lost track of time this week)
    Pass!

haven't been eating great due to super low groceries, lack of anything healthy, and just my own bad eating habits
    but we just finally got to stock up on a lot of healthy things and i'm back to my healthy eating now :)
    exercise has been on-off lately, low energy mostly due to bad diet but i'm been squeezing in my steps & yoga/stretching and doing the occasional weights workout.

it's been a long week but we made it :D now i'm off to bake a pie <3 glad to be back after a couple day hiatus

i don't have many NVS this month, but i think my body image has gotten a lot better?

@RangerRickL i just read Nov. 14's entries and I'm so sorry to hear about your mother, this is a time to be extra loving & grateful for all the loved ones you still have around you. Give everyone a big hug. I went through that with my father, it's gonna be ok! Your mother sounded like a strong woman and she seemed to have raised a great man <3
  • syrr
    syrr Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    November 15

Exercise-yes
    Calories-yes
    Tracked-yes
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    November 15
    This was actually a Pass