21 Day Jillian Michaels Challenge Anyone?

Options
amdf1119
amdf1119 Posts: 2 Member
I've been a Jillian Michaels fan for years. The 30 minute workouts were fantastic when I was in a high stress job with no time, and now with 2 kids with even less time than before(another high stress job) I still love the DVD's, but have a hard time finding time. I know for a fact that her DVD's work and I have pretty much all of them including the Body Revolution. Something always gets in the way of my 30 minutes, but I'm so determined to get back on track and get strong again. I plan on doing 1 Jillian Michael's workout /day for 21 days, any 30 minute workout she offers. Anyone want to challenge themselves too?

Replies

• Chandler330
    Chandler330 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you :) I've just started her 6 week six-pack dvd and have a few others I'd like to try.
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I'll join you, I just did Killer Lower Body today.
  • LorindaRezac
    LorindaRezac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I just started Ripped in 30 on Wednesday. We're with you!!
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I started Body Revolution this week! I just hopped back on MFP this week too - I need supporters so feel free to add me :smile:
  • rummyqueen
    rummyqueen Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I been doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred I start level 3 tomorrow and I started her 6 week six pack last week level 1 and I threw in Leslie Sanson for extra cardio or Gilda’s Core Challenge with the medicine.