TEAM: Run Track Minds (December)

Options

Replies

• SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Tracked my food and under calories goal. As soon as my boy goes to bed I'm going to workout. I'm planning on doing The Bo. It's about an hour long
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 692 Member
    Options

Username: Jactop
    Weigh in Week: One
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 211
    Current Weight: 210.4
  • TimeToReduceFat
    TimeToReduceFat Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    @tlgale : Thank you for your response. It made me feel better.
  • geekyfella
    geekyfella Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good work all. Mid afternoon slump here for me. Treated myself to a nice piece of fish and a baked potato at lunchtime.

My goal for today though is not to go over. In the past, it would have likely happened as I’m tired, have a headache and work is boring me to death. But not today. I will be a better version of me than I have been in the past.

I feel an early night coming on later. It’s gonna be one of those evenings, I think. In the meantime, I’m gonna have more water. 😂
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    @Jactop Great job!!
  • bethcamy1
    bethcamy1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Username: bethcamy1
    Week:
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    PW:149.5
    CW:148.5
  • geekyfella
    Options
    @bethcamy1 fab news. Awesome result. Well done.
  • tlgale
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, way under
    Exercise: 50 mins water aerobics, 35 mins walking
    Water Challenge: 50 oz
    Goals or day: Think I was still full from Monday because hardly ate anything on Tuesday and wasn't hungry
  • tlgale
    Options
    Happy hump day!! How's everyone doing??
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Today I went to my exercise class then came home and did yoga by Christmas lights with my Maui kitty. :)d555fnkfucd6.jpg
  • ERIKJ182
    ERIKJ182 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    tlgale wrote: »

MIKE MIKE MIKE. Guess what day it is!!!!

Things are good. back under 225. @ 224.7. WHOO. Bench press tonight. Push up heavy things.
  • Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Allyanne1
    Weigh in Week: December week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous week’s weight: 153.9
    Todays weight: 153.3
  • Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all. I've been on this weight loss journey for a few years now and I've been part of this group, I think, for about a year I'm not actually sure. I drift away and come back it seems, to the mini challenges. Those do seem to help. I seemed to stall in the mid 150's. Previously was doing keto type diet but it became very restrictive and hard to continue. My husband and I recently started Nutrisystem and it is going well. Food is good and is super convenient, especially for packing lunches. I am hoping for good results, but need to get my exercise routine back on track. I really enjoy this group and fond it extremely helpful and motivated! Good luck all and welcome to those from across the pond.
  • tlgale
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Exercise: 50 mins water aerobics
    Water Challenge: 25 oz
    Goals or day: NSV..yesterday I put on a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear in more than 5 years, and they were comfortable 😁
  • tlgale
    Options
    Today I went to my exercise class then came home and did yoga by Christmas lights with my Maui kitty. :)d555fnkfucd6.jpg

@Heidijens123 Your kitty looks like he's really enjoying that tree :smile:
  • tlgale
    Options
    ERIKJ182 wrote: »

MIKE MIKE MIKE. Guess what day it is!!!!

Things are good. back under 225. @ 224.7. WHOO. Bench press tonight. Push up heavy things.

@ERIKJ182 Great job getting back under 225!!
  • tlgale
    Options
    Allyanne1 wrote: »
    Good afternoon all. I've been on this weight loss journey for a few years now and I've been part of this group, I think, for about a year I'm not actually sure. I drift away and come back it seems, to the mini challenges. Those do seem to help. I seemed to stall in the mid 150's. Previously was doing keto type diet but it became very restrictive and hard to continue. My husband and I recently started Nutrisystem and it is going well. Food is good and is super convenient, especially for packing lunches. I am hoping for good results, but need to get my exercise routine back on track. I really enjoy this group and fond it extremely helpful and motivated! Good luck all and welcome to those from across the pond.

@Allyanne1 Is Nutrisystem one where you eat their food?? I've always wondered what that food tastes like.
    Congrats on your loss this week!!
  • tlgale
    Options
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    Name: Gustaaf85
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Weigh in week: December week 1
    Previous weight: 102.5 kg / 225,97 lbs
    Current weight: 101.5 kg / 223,77 lbs

At least some of the birthday cake and food is gone...This is going to be a rough month..

@Gustaaf85 That's a good loss!! Hope you enjoyed your birthday!
  • geekyfella
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Exercise: 50 mins water aerobics
    Water Challenge: 25 oz
    Goals or day: NSV..yesterday I put on a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear in more than 5 years, and they were comfortable 😁

That is brilliant news. Wow. I can’t imagine what that must feel like as it’s been so long that I’ve worn bigger sizes. The kick that must give you must be phenomenal

Well done.

This discussion has been closed.