December 8 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Yes Yes Yes - tomorrow is going to be more difficult but I did it today :-)
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Exercise : 18 min walk and 18 minute elliptical
    Tracking : not completly
    Calories : not sure as I didn't track

Pass day 2
    wbdh1q1613g9.jpg
    Okay, let's talk about the 3 Pass day rule. If you only have 3 Pass days in the month of December, then you will be listed as a Winner's Circle Qualifier. It's a big deal since it's pretty hard to qualify.
    But, if you have more than 3 Pass Days, you don't have to leave the team!!!!
    If you are moving forward and you want to develop the thoughtful habits of a winner...stick with the team!!
    We don't kick anyone off the team.
    Rick
    I wasn't going to come back and mark my 3 days as pass days till I read this, its easier to give up and join the challenge again next month but your post changed my mind.Thank you !
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @srufus Good for you...and good attitude. Never give up...just stay on board for the ride and accountability. We're always better together!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,022 Member
    Options
    Dec 8
    Yes x 3
  • harvest_bounty
    harvest_bounty Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Date: December 8th
    Yes x 3
    Had a very busy weekend but managed my exercise and tracking goals, in no small part thanks to this group! I had to adjust my expectations to maintenance as opposed to dropping a couple of pounds before Christmas but my BMI is in the lower range of healthy already and am a-ok with the status quo as long as I don't gain.
  • FitAndLean_5738
    FitAndLean_5738 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
    Today was a little rougher only because of finals starting