Jp's omad journey

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    @volgirl1322 - Oh dear, hugs! Cheers to a new year and a new start! I have to re-start again as well. I love these funny images, it makes me smile :)

@katjustkat - You are so right, our body needs a break from our constant eating :) We just have to soldier on and hopefully, we will reach our GW soon! :)

@Brendalea69 - Thank you :) I am not going to stop till I reach my GW. :)

@SoulSisterSoulBrother - I think our bodies just love water and it retains it as much as it can. On my splurge day which is mostly Sundays, I can gain up to 2kg (around 4.4lbs) on the next day..lol.

Week: 21
    CW: 61.5kg (135.5lbs)

Good afternoon OMADers! :)

How are you guys doing? Been busy as my kids will be finishing school by next Tuesday! Lots of activities in school. Furthermore, my son is having his Year 6 graduation and will be going to College next year (Year 7). In a blink of an eye, my baby is going College and turning into a teenager. Time flies! Have been baking lots of fruitcakes too to be given to family, relatives and close friends. What are you guys doing for Christmas?

I am currently 61.5kg. This is the region where I start to plateau and no matter how hard I try, I can never ever get down to 59.9kg (132lbs). The best I have done was to get down to 60.2kg and then hell broke loose and I fell off the wagon...oh dear, oh dear! So, I am back up on the wagon and trying once again. Fingers cross...hopefully I can see number "5" before the year ends. Hopefully, I don't fall off the wagon during this Christmas season...lol

Got to run now...have to bake another batch of fruitcakes! Take care and have a wonderful Tuesday!!!

Take care and cheers,
    jadepearl

m9sena1goim6.png

• jadepearl
    Week: 27
    CW: 62.5kg (137.8lbs)

Good Afternoon & A Happy New Year OMADers!

Its 2019 already and I am still struggling with my weight loss :( How are you guys doing? Hope that everything is doing well, hopefully much better than little old me. Well, as you can see, I have gained weight during the holidays. I have enjoyed myself, had fun with my family, and have eaten almost everything (lol)...so, now I am starting all over again. Hopefully, I will succeed this time.

I really hope that I can get my weight down to 59kg before Feb comes. However, its seems that the lowest I can get down to is 60. something kgs and that it. Its like 60. something is my curse number. :( I got myself a vibration plate machine and I have been doing my exercise routines on it. I really do not know if that will help me or not but I guess no harm trying.

Broke my fast at 1pm today. Have a nice meal with cookies to finish it. I know, I am naughty, ain't I? Will be doing my exercise later today.

Wish me luck and pray for me so that I can get down to 59kgs.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend :)

uj6vhvrihs4q.jpg
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited January 2019
    I did the yo yo thing for so many years too so I know how you feel :( but you can lose the weight just like I did so just get back on the fasting train and stay strong!!! I hope 2019 gets you into the 50kg range o:)
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Yes, it's a whole new glorious year and I know you will achieve your goal. We have a nice, long 12 month stretch in front of us. <3
  • jadepearl
    @Brendalea69 - Thanks for dropping by! <3 Whenever I feel down, I often think of you and keep telling myself that if Brendalea can do it, so can I. Thank you :)

@katjustkat - Thanks for dropping by too! <3 A new year, a new challenge, a new sexy body for us! :)

CW: Didn't weigh myself today as its Sunday! :)
    GW01 - 59kg (just got to break into the 50s! )

Good evening OMADers!

Sundays...the day to do housework, family time and more housework! As I am working from Mons - Sats, its hard to do housework. Thank goodness we have some lovely sun today :)

Cooked breakfast for my family and I am proud to say that I didn't break my fast. Only when I cooked lunch, I ate with my family. I even ate dessert - homemade MARS bar (naughty me!). In the evening, I did 2 sets of 20 mins dance aerobics. So far, so good. Still fasting, still staying strong! :)

Hope that everyone is doing swell today!

Take care and much love! <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You will get to your goal ---you are right you have 11 months to make it there, and no doubt you will......We all know how "real the struggle is"......but we are here to cheer you on too!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Sounds like you're back on track! Welcome back, simply and steady win!
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thanks for visiting & cheering me on <3 . Sure hope that I can get down to my GW of 50kg before Dec 2019 is over, fingers cross. I have been struggling to get pass the 60s and drop to 59kg for a long long time :(

@mistymeadows2005 - Thanks for visiting and a warm welcome back <3. I sure hope that I can see the big 59 before Feb or in the month of Feb. Fingers cross!

CW: 62.3kg (137.3lbs)

Good afternoon OMADers!

Its a hot, hot day today! We are in our 30s (degrees C) but it will get worse on Thursday. According to the weather forecast, it would hit 40 degrees C. The worst temperature which I experience here is around 48 degrees C. OMG!!! I never quite like summer as I prefer colder weather. However, I still have to bear with it as I am living in a 4 seasons country. Which season do you guys like? I love winter but over here, we seldom have snow unless we go up to the mountains. Most of the time, we will get sleet and not forgetting hailstones.

I broke my fast at around 11.30am and ended up eating ice-cream for dessert as it was so hot....excuses, excuses, excuses :wink: Will not be doing any exercises until the weather cools down. That would be later in the evening around 8pm where the temperature will get down to 22 degrees C. I guess its winter now in the US, am I right?

Hope that everyone is doing well today!

Good luck! :smiley:
  • jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member
    I definitely prefer fall. And it is brutally cold in states right now (where I am, it was in the single digits yesterday, with a windchill in the negatives).

You're doing great! New year is a great time to refresh and restart and set everything else behind. Even though we're trying to lose weight, you still have to live your life. The key is to get back on.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yes it's BRUTALLY cold here - when I got into my car yesterday it was -16 degrees BEFORE WINDCHILL -_-
  • volgirl1322
    I am in the southern states and for TN it was cold here this weekend like 18 and the wind chill was about 10.....Most winters are mild in terms of the snow we get and usually anything we get shuts everything down because we don't know how to drive :)……...Other than that, we jump to spring and our summers are brutally hot usually ----but since i love the sun it is okay for me...…….

Getting back on track is all that matters....one meal at a time....

• jadepearl
    @jadeblue14 - Fall over here is around 30°C (86°F), much better than Summer but it still hot! You are right, we will loose the weight but we still have to live and be happy. Got back up into the wagon and so far, so good. :) Keep warm, my dear! :)

@mistymeadows2005 - Wow! You mean like -26.6 degrees C (-16 degrees F)? OMG, I have never experience that cold of a weather before. Stay warm, my dear! :)

@volgirl1322 - Not sure if you would love our weather down here in OZ....lol. A lot of my US friends love to watch youtube vidz about my little continent "the land Down Under" and always have a good laugh about these vidz. Do watch it if you have some time :) I am glad that I am back on track :) Let loose weight, together! :)

CW: 62.1kg (136.9lbs)

Good afternoon OMADers!

Hot! Hot! Hot! Its is now 42 degrees C (about 108 degrees F) and its just horrible :( Just saw it on the news that some companies have asked their construction workers to go home as its just too hot to work! What's more? The electricity went off at 6pm.

I managed to get some exercise in yesterday evening and didn't break my fast till 12pm today. Its so hot that I have been drinking ice water, diet soda and eating ice-cream. Will try to do my dance exercise later in the evening. Wish me luck!!!

Have a wonderful Thursday!
  • mistymeadows2005
    jadepearl wrote: »
    @jadeblue14 - Fall over here is around 30°C (86°F), much better than Summer but it still hot! You are right, we will loose the weight but we still have to live and be happy. Got back up into the wagon and so far, so good. :) Keep warm, my dear! :)

@mistymeadows2005 - Wow! You mean like -26.6 degrees C (-16 degrees F)? OMG, I have never experience that cold of a weather before. Stay warm, my dear! :)

@volgirl1322 - Not sure if you would love our weather down here in OZ....lol. A lot of my US friends love to watch youtube vidz about my little continent "the land Down Under" and always have a good laugh about these vidz. Do watch it if you have some time :) I am glad that I am back on track :) Let loose weight, together! :)

CW: 62.1kg (136.9lbs)

Good afternoon OMADers!

Hot! Hot! Hot! Its is now 42 degrees C (about 108 degrees F) and its just horrible :( Just saw it on the news that some companies have asked their construction workers to go home as its just too hot to work! What's more? The electricity went off at 6pm.

I managed to get some exercise in yesterday evening and didn't break my fast till 12pm today. Its so hot that I have been drinking ice water, diet soda and eating ice-cream. Will try to do my dance exercise later in the evening. Wish me luck!!!

Have a wonderful Thursday!

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH we have opposite problems! Yeha 108 is too much for me :s:s:s I hate the heat more than I hate the cold! LOL! YES -16 F - and yesterday it got to 42 F...so an almost 60 degree swing in 24 hours...weather and seasons don't exist here, it just does whatever the FUC* it wants hahahahha
  • volgirl1322
    Oh yeah in TN we hit 65 on Saturday and had/snow ice Sunday morning at 22 degrees.....We have no seasons just weird weather LOL....BUT I would much rather have the cold/fall like than brutal heat......for us here the humidity is dreadful...……... I had no idea the weather got so miserable there...….
  • mistymeadows2005
    Oh yeah in TN we hit 65 on Saturday and had/snow ice Sunday morning at 22 degrees.....We have no seasons just weird weather LOL....BUT I would much rather have the cold/fall like than brutal heat......for us here the humidity is dreadful...……... I had no idea the weather got so miserable there...….

#AGREED
  • jadeblue14

#AGREED

Humidity is the worst!
  • jadeblue14
    That heat sounds awful! Hope you're staying safe!
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Same here :) I prefer the cold weather than the hot. Its same here in Down Under. We can have a total swing too. Yesterday, we had a lovely cool 23°C (about 73°F) and today, its back up to 31°C ( about 88°F) and on Sunday, its going to be 36°C (97°F). Can't wait for Winter in July.

@volgirl1322 - Humidity sure is dreadful. Not liking it here either. It crazy here in Down Under now. We are having flood in Qld, bushfires in Tas and they are expecting a twin cyclone in Qld & WA next. In our little town, we are just praying that there's no fire.

@jadeblue14 - Thank you! :) Yes, we pray really hard that there's no bushfires over here in our little town.

###

Week: 29
    CW: 62kg (136.6lbs)

Good Afternoon OMADers!

How are you guys this weekend? I think it has started...my dreaded plateau. :( I have been trying for a week now to get down to 61kg (134.4lbs) and it just won't budge. The struggle is real, my ladies!
    vii4cobp8sg6.jpg

When I got back up onto the wagon in Jan 2019, I have been staying up in the wagon. I even did my daily exercises. When I just couldn't get my weight down to 61kg, I increased my exercise and cut down on my food. But, guess what, my weight just won't shift. I am stuck at 62kg right now. Hopefully, by the end of Feb, I will see 59kg...fingers cross!!!

Talking about food, I make sure that I do not consume more than 1200 calories per day. As for exercises, I will do my dance aerobics (zumba mostly) for 45 mins - 1 hour.

I really think I am doing something wrong :( I just need to detect my problem and then I can deal with it.

Hopefully you guys are having a better time than little old me!

Have a wonderful weekend, you guys! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    jadepearl wrote: »
    @mistymeadows2005 - Same here :) I prefer the cold weather than the hot. Its same here in Down Under. We can have a total swing too. Yesterday, we had a lovely cool 23°C (about 73°F) and today, its back up to 31°C ( about 88°F) and on Sunday, its going to be 36°C (97°F). Can't wait for Winter in July.

@volgirl1322 - Humidity sure is dreadful. Not liking it here either. It crazy here in Down Under now. We are having flood in Qld, bushfires in Tas and they are expecting a twin cyclone in Qld & WA next. In our little town, we are just praying that there's no fire.

@jadeblue14 - Thank you! :) Yes, we pray really hard that there's no bushfires over here in our little town.

###

Week: 29
    CW: 62kg (136.6lbs)

Good Afternoon OMADers!

How are you guys this weekend? I think it has started...my dreaded plateau. :( I have been trying for a week now to get down to 61kg (134.4lbs) and it just won't budge. The struggle is real, my ladies!
    vii4cobp8sg6.jpg

When I got back up onto the wagon in Jan 2019, I have been staying up in the wagon. I even did my daily exercises. When I just couldn't get my weight down to 61kg, I increased my exercise and cut down on my food. But, guess what, my weight just won't shift. I am stuck at 62kg right now. Hopefully, by the end of Feb, I will see 59kg...fingers cross!!!

Talking about food, I make sure that I do not consume more than 1200 calories per day. As for exercises, I will do my dance aerobics (zumba mostly) for 45 mins - 1 hour.

I really think I am doing something wrong :( I just need to detect my problem and then I can deal with it.

Hopefully you guys are having a better time than little old me!

Have a wonderful weekend, you guys! <3

Welp sometimes plateaus are just plateaus - how diligent are you about measuring your food? I'm not great about it, but I am not a Nazi about cals either, and do alt fasting a lot - you might be over or under eating without even knowing it
  • volgirl1322
    Plateaus are dreadful. I was in one last year for at least 6 weeks. I ended up having a week when I ate whatever I wanted and by the next week the scale had dropped. Sometimes just confusing our bodies does the trick. Don't give you you are still doing awesome!!! Oh how I long for the 130s :)