Belly Acres

Options
124»

Replies

• SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thank-you so much @nisijam5 for coordinating this on top of everything you do. Because of your thoughtfulness and time...you have helped strangers who would have otherwise struggled. Had I just signed onto this app and used it to track, I would not have been accountable and likely would have lost interest and motivation. There’s other challenges like weight watchers-but I just can’t afford it-so this is such a gift. I am happy to say I have lost the weight from this past year....a year of post back surgery-in which a large lipoma was removed from deep within my paraspinal muscle. A year, in which I sprained my ankle after unloading groceries to the kids in the dark and bailing off the stairs (bootcast 1 month) ...followed by me breaking 2 toes after kicking a cement door frame ...I was doing shop and chop and kicked a towel out of the way which happened to be quite wet and heavy (kids wiping and leaving it) -I underestimated the weight and CRACK!!! And lastly 7 weeks of bronchitis this Fall-as soon as I could I looked and found this app-and you guys. Mentally preparing myself for a week that I might gain, but so far this feels great 🙏🏼
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    @SisuMom2019 YIKES - what a unhealthy year!! I am glad that the contest benefits you because you all give me support too!! Don't worry about being up a week here and there. It happens and we move on.

I will be up this week and I am devastated but need to refocus on what I know and get back to it.
  • chefgirlrd
    chefgirlrd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Where are we logging out cal burn for the day and he other items we were logging on the google doc? I don’t see a sheet for this week. Are we self monitoring now? Not sure if this was only for the first couple of weeks or not. I’m really focused this week so I wanted to log it if we were still doing that.
    Thanks!
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    @chefgirlrd -just scroll over at the bottom -it’s there
  • nisijam5
    Options
    chefgirlrd wrote: »
    Where are we logging out cal burn for the day and he other items we were logging on the google doc? I don’t see a sheet for this week. Are we self monitoring now? Not sure if this was only for the first couple of weeks or not. I’m really focused this week so I wanted to log it if we were still doing that.
    Thanks!

Yes, it should be there!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Ok.....belly acres

Sorry that I gained so much and lost the week for us. Now, they have a 3 lb. advantage and I have 1.85 disadvantage. Jeez Louise!! I need to get serious.

So, I was so stressed out that I called in sick to my occupational health job. I gave them full notice and I was picking up a shift for them. I could not fall asleep until 2:10 AM. I changed beds, I read, I took some sleep medication and then some more. I tossed and turned FOREVER.

So, today - I woke up at 7:30 and figured out all my school stuff and decided that I will only take 1 class this semester and get used to all the software programs and bump it up next semester to 2 classes. So, that's done. I finished the results of the contest and have the next weeks already to go. I've made some taco meat and I'll be working on some spaghetti sauce. I admit, I make the best. The house is getting clean, slowly but surely. No exercise 'cause the boy has wrestling and it's an hour away. I have already decided that I cannot and will not drink any alcohol tonight.

Tomorrow - I will go to Cyclebar first thing in the morning. I have to return some things and purchase some things.
    Goal is wrap and ship all the gifts out by Monday.

That's my plan for the weekend - ugh, I forgot about the Christmas tree. We'll make that Sunday.

Much Love - Kim

• nisijam5
    Options
    Here's my Saturday check-in.

Weight is 200 even - I had to peak. I do not like to have the stupid penalties. Who made up these rules anyway? :s

Last night was good. No liquor. Got home about 10 PM after wrestling meet. I was able to bring my study materials and work on that between meets. Made a nice cup of pomegranate green tea. Took a hot bath and crashed. I feel less stressed.

I have cyclebar at 11. Will get 200 abs in. Need some stretching too. I noticed I am so tight from the stress.
    Next week will definitely incorporate some meditation or stretching for sure. Groceries are ordered and need to be picked up between 1:00 and 2:00. My sauce is done and all I have to do is make the meatballs. Again, another thing I am baller at. I am trying to make the things that my son LOVES <3 because he is so far away. I think he will be back from his gf on Wednesday. Then, that sucker is all mine. See how boys do their mamas tho when a girl is around??? :# I will try to abstain from the alcohol tonight. Gift wrapping and returns are in my future for today.

Tomorrow already signed up for cyclebar. 200 abs. Get the darn tree up. Here's a fact, we left our tree up for 2.5 years because it was easier than taking it down. Losers!!

How's everyone doing?
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Doing ok over here. Ive been feeling pretty worn down lately.
    Esting has been decent. Notjing to call home about but not terribly bad.
    Exercise has been not the best. A bit of walking, some resistance. I qm looking forward to the end of next week when i will be done work for 2 weeks.
    I am considrring doing Ideal Protien to lose the weight. I need something i dont really need to think about. I want somethibg quick. I know its not the most sustainable plan, but a change is a change at this point.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    @vacamama - yes, simple is good. I feel like tracking the calories is so time consuming especially when you count each little thing. Weight watchers was good because although you use the points. The fruits, veggies, eggs and chicken breast are considered free.

The training stress is getting to me. I will be happy when my whole schedule changes. I will be doing 3 PM shifts a week and it will free so much time up. Can't wait to not be sitting at a desk all day and moving. I gained 30 lbs. when I shifted to an office job.
  • chefgirlrd
    chefgirlrd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Where should we post our weigh in pic for this week?
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    It's a new year! I am so glad to be starting fresh. My family had to say goodbye to our dog just before Christmas. It's been a tough month for me. I'm ready to wipe it all clean and start over with love in my heart and a smile on my face!