Team WORKOUT WARRIORS - JANUARY 2019 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 - Thanks! Can you let me know how to sign up for the step challenge?

@boehle - I understand your frustrations with trying to use the gym, with all the keen New Year's resolutions people - hang in there!

Not too bad today.....managed to almost by-pass the cakes that someone brought in for their birthday. I did succumb, but counted the calories and walked away after 2 small mouthfuls! >:) lunch was low carb and I managed to cook a sensible dinner, just a tiny slice of cake..... :/
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @NikMar @Beka3695
    i am taking care of it right hold on I'LL let you know give just a sec
    ok here go
    here is the step challenge link
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10714714/january-2019-step-challenge#latest

here is the spread sheet link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18SYOiF4mYRUqxP4nFxXOreq9Diq30ArGoRc43KuIrw0/edit#gid=1792796776
    any other question go ahead ask
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    NikMar wrote: »
    @Beka3695 - Thanks! Can you let me know how to sign up for the step challenge?

@boehle - I understand your frustrations with trying to use the gym, with all the keen New Year's resolutions people - hang in there!

Not too bad today.....managed to almost by-pass the cakes that someone brought in for their birthday. I did succumb, but counted the calories and walked away after 2 small mouthfuls! >:) lunch was low carb and I managed to cook a sensible dinner, just a tiny slice of cake..... :/

Just start posting your daily steps in the step challenge page. If you have back to 01/06 - that would be great!

Thanks!
  • murrell007
    murrell007 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm checking in for the day. This is the rough time for me. I didn't eat too well yesterday. Snacking on way too much cheese while cooking dinner. Ugh and I felt it last night into this morning. I did get my steps yesterday and I am on track by walking this morning. I have had a good day eating thus far.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    daily check in mid day
    on point for calories consumed....on point for H2o....on point for steps with Leslie Sansone and my calories burned are 800 and change.
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Quick check in...

So far so good with consistent logging, not always staying within calories, but every bite logged. I need to figure out a way to incorporate some exercise though.
  • NikMar
    Options
    @Beka3695 , @Navydaddjtc - steps inputted!!! o:) Unfortunately it now upsets the final placings for last week!! Sorry about that!! >:)
  • NikMar
    Options
    I hope last week's steps can still be counted?!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    NikMar wrote: »
    I hope last week's steps can still be counted?!

Sorry I’m so late with this. Sadly as results have already been posted for week 1, we will not be changing them. However.....they will most certainly count towards the grand finale!!
  • TattooedDolphinGirl78
    TattooedDolphinGirl78 Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in: 08 Jan 2019

EXERCISE: Walking + 30 mins of shoveling snow
    WATER: 72 oz + lots of herbal teas
    CALORIES: Way under
    STEPS: 8497 so far
  • WishfulThinning18
    WishfulThinning18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Last night I was on track for calories... a little too close to the top end for my comfort. I forgot to get my salad dressing into my lunch pail and the only dressing the cafeteria at work at was full fat ranch. Talk about expensive in calories!!!! Never again. I don't know why, but as little as 2 tablespoons of full fat ranch made me feel like my whole day and routine was off and ruined. Now I know this is absolutely ridiculous however I just feel that way. Today on calories so far, however I just had breakfast so far :D
  • BecklynH
    BecklynH Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Apologies.
    I posted last weeks weigh in but i cant seem to find it. I had asked the question about do we automatically move to Jan chat room or if we had to register and i will again wish everyone a happy new year.
    Nevermind.

Last weeks weigh in
    Name: Becklynh
    Weigh in week: Week 1?
    Weigh in day: Tuesday (New years day)
    Previous Weight: 307
    Todays Weight: 309

This weeks weigh in
    Weigh in week: Week 2?
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 309
    Todays Weight: 311.2

As written in my missing post, i went back to work this week following maternity leave. Back to walking miles and lifting heavy boxes and cages in a night. So i anticipate my weight to go down pretty quickly.

Laters
  • BecklynH
    BecklynH Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My weeks are probably wrong. Feel free to correct me
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Evening check in: 72 + ounces of water (I lost count somewhere so I am only counting the three times I filled my 24 oz bottle)
    Just under 1300 calories eaten, but 150g carbs. (it was the huge peanut butter granola bar and I don't regret it - the carbs are oatmeal and honey)
    Currently, 11,100 steps. :).my employer pays me $25/mo to average 10000 steps/day. I was right at 12000 steps short as of yesterday. I am happy to be back on track.
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Had a bad day yesterday. Did my short walk and had my normal lunch, but then had a dodgy stomach all afternoon. Had salmon for dinner but cravings took over and I had a whole bar of Lindt 70%. Damn. Went to bed at 8pm and fell straight asleep until 8am, so I guess I wasn’t feeling well? Anyhoo, today is a new day.

Got a road trip to Leeds tomorrow to see my favourite band, so I’ll need to be careful over carbs and calories on the road.

Name: ShowKitten
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 240
    Todays Weight: 232.8

Don’t you just love water weight? Still weight though so I’ll take it. My goal for January was to get in 220s and I’m already nearly there :)
  • kammerkv1
    kammerkv1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Kammerkv
    CW is 219.2lbs not much of a loss but I will take it!
    I’m trying to notnself sabotage myself and I’m taking it one day at a time. One good choice at a time. Today’s goal is to not eat any chocolate.
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited January 2019
    Options
    This weeks weigh in
    Weigh in week: Week 2?
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 309
    Todays Weight: 311.2

@BecklynH
    POSTED
    HOPEIN FOR A BETTER WEEK AHEAD

@ShowKitten
    POSTED
    OUTSTANDING LOSS

kammerkv1 wrote: »
    Kammerkv
    CW is 219.2lbs not much of a loss but I will take it!
    I’m trying to notnself sabotage myself and I’m taking it one day at a time. One good choice at a time. Today’s goal is to not eat any chocolate.
    @kammerkv1
    POSTED
    HOPING FOR A BETTER WEEK AHEAD

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    BecklynH wrote: »
    My weeks are probably wrong. Feel free to correct me

YOUR ALL GOOD ...NO WORRIES
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM
    SINCE kEVIN (@GOINHARD64) CAN'T GET IN TO THE THREAD FOR SOME REASON i AM GOING TO HIS POSTING FOR HIM SO HERE WE GO.
    1fmxbh9ahiuh.png

ni5hngcc9vzn.png
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    ShowKitten wrote: »
    Had a bad day yesterday. Did my short walk and had my normal lunch, but then had a dodgy stomach all afternoon. Had salmon for dinner but cravings took over and I had a whole bar of Lindt 70%. Damn. Went to bed at 8pm and fell straight asleep until 8am, so I guess I wasn’t feeling well? Anyhoo, today is a new day.

Got a road trip to Leeds tomorrow to see my favourite band, so I’ll need to be careful over carbs and calories on the road.

Don’t you just love water weight? Still weight though so I’ll take it. My goal for January was to get in 220s and I’m already nearly there :)

AMAZING LOSS!!!!!!! WTG Chica!
This discussion has been closed.