Mediterranean menu plan to guarantee ketosis and weight loss?

Options
Hi folks,

I can easily overeat - anything. I’m female and looking to loose a little weight but also something sustainable.

I wonder if there is a menu plan that provides portion sizes that will guarantee weight loss and ketosis?

May be barking up the wrong tree here - I’m sure logical intelligence would allow me to create my own but lacking those qualities whilst my appetite hormones are currently revved (post carb binges) I’m liking to get back on track.

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Here's a 14 day generic keto meal plan:
    https://dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto/diet-plan
  • qweck3
    qweck3 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    If you are a boring eater and ok with repetition for the week the easiest way to kick yourself into Ketosis is a simple protein packed breakfast: Turkey Bacon or Chicken strips/Egg Whites/Eggs/Spinach etc. Lunch and Dinner: Bake or Grill some Chicken breast and make a container of baked cauliflower with cheese. That should have you right around 20-25 net carbs for the day. I cook something like this each Sunday and have food for my work week. Get a food scale if you don't have one already.
  • mechellecranford
    mechellecranford Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Here's a 14 day generic keto meal plan:
    https://dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto/diet-plan

I've done this plan, before... Loved it. Planning the new one, this week.
  • juststartedrunningagain
    Options
    Excellent responses thank you. Qweck I can do repairing, my husband can’t though and it’s nice to have some variety and I very easily overeat carbs whether cauliflower or even cheese. This is really helpful advice as I’ll use your strategy for the week days and the diet doc for evening meals with the hub- inspired thank you.
    Options
    Not repairing repetition!
    Options
    Diet doctor menu looks amazing - that does not look hard today stick to at all!!!!