Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

January 15 sign in

Replies

• djinn924
    djinn924 Posts: 105 Member
    Exercise: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Just because I haven't in a while .... I got going on my mini-trampoline .... switched over to a Netflix documentary ... when that was done, switched back and "spent my accumulated points". 13988 steps / 308 calories / 91 minutes later .......on top of the 166 calories from my two 7 minute HIIT sessions ..... and it is almost too late for an evening snack ....
  • zorrocat
    zorrocat Posts: 153 Member
    January 15, 2019:

EXERCISE: Yes. Easy 4-mile run in 35:50 (8:58/mile)
    CALORIES: Yes. 2020 target; 2096 consumed (152g protein) - 826 burned = 1270 net
    TRACKED: Yes. It was 8 Hershey's kisses at work today, but we're almost out of them...
    NON-SCALE VICTORY: I have been able to lift heavier lately.
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Tracked? Yes
    Calories? Yes
    Exercise? Yes: 60 minutes of spin
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 2 x 7 minutes HIIT on the bike and 91 minutes jogging on my mini-trampoline ... watched a netflix documentary, then spent the accumulated "exergame points" ....
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes - burned 474 exercise calories and left "181 in the pot"
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    @zorrocat Your occasional mini-indulgences of Hershey's Kisses make me smile. My DH used to keep a big container of them across the street at his place of business. I very much disliked the little tin foil balls that seemed to be left everywhere except in the trash can. :)
  • dwood1231
    dwood1231 Posts: 275 Member
    1/15/19
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 5k walk 49 minutes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes