djinn924 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Just because I haven't in a while .... I got going on my mini-trampoline .... switched over to a Netflix documentary ... when that was done, switched back and "spent my accumulated points". 13988 steps / 308 calories / 91 minutes later .......on top of the 166 calories from my two 7 minute HIIT sessions ..... and it is almost too late for an evening snack ....
  • zorrocat
    zorrocat Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    January 15, 2019:

EXERCISE: Yes. Easy 4-mile run in 35:50 (8:58/mile)
    CALORIES: Yes. 2020 target; 2096 consumed (152g protein) - 826 burned = 1270 net
    TRACKED: Yes. It was 8 Hershey's kisses at work today, but we're almost out of them...
    NON-SCALE VICTORY: I have been able to lift heavier lately.
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Tracked? Yes
    Calories? Yes
    Exercise? Yes: 60 minutes of spin
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 2 x 7 minutes HIIT on the bike and 91 minutes jogging on my mini-trampoline ... watched a netflix documentary, then spent the accumulated "exergame points" ....
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes - burned 474 exercise calories and left "181 in the pot"
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @zorrocat Your occasional mini-indulgences of Hershey's Kisses make me smile. My DH used to keep a big container of them across the street at his place of business. I very much disliked the little tin foil balls that seemed to be left everywhere except in the trash can. :)
  • dwood1231
    dwood1231 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    1/15/19
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 5k walk 49 minutes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes