January 18 sign in

Options

Replies

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    What a trip down "memory lane"! I tuned into a virtual run along the Thames Embankment in London, England (from Tower Bridge along the North Side, past the memorial to the Battle of Britain and across the river at Westminster / Big Ben. Then down the South Side, past the Globe Theatre, and crossed over again at Tower Bridge.

Same virtual reality jog along the Thames River I enjoyed a couple of days ago. We, too, were in London in June 2018, and many of the sites along the route were "oh so familiar!"
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Pass day 2

I worked out
    I tracked
    But I was way way over on calories

• 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Did keep my dessert under control:)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    Options
    8e5h4r674s9h.jpg
    @KCJen You are a winner!! You are still here and you are moving forward and getting better!!
    @everyone on the team.. the same goes for you!
    Your friend, Rick

This could not be more true!! And ALL of these ups & downs prepare us all the better for maintenance ❣️

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    Options
    Jan 8
    Yes x 3
    Things are going very well.
    63rn15t01bg7.png

Pass Days Used 2/3 Jan 8, Jan 12.
    Will be in Winner’s Circle...determined to be!
    Losing wt again❣️
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Date: Jan 18
    Exercise Tracked In MFP: Yes 45 minutes treadmill 2.14 miles, got my target heart rate speeds, so now I can make a plan to build up speed and miles.
    Calories and Water Tracked In MFP: Yes
    Within Daily Calorie Range: Yes

Extra:
    Daily Water Goal: almost

Disqualified but still posting to develop my healthy habits : )

@RangerRickL Thank you and that is a great quote! Slow progress is still progress : ) One day at a time for me. I don't know how many other people in here are needing to lose weight versus those that are maintaining weight or those that are intense athletes. I am in the need to lose weight group, and it's definitely one day at a time, and trial and error for me at the moment. But I am glad for this group.