January 20 sign in

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Too much of that white stuff ❄️ is falling at the moment. I've already got 20+minutes of shoveling in for today! There will be more to shovel when I get up in the morning...but right now it's time to get some Zzzz's.
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 100k-something road bike ride
    Calories - yes
    Tracked - yes
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,814 Member
    Options
    exercise yes walking the dogs 2 mile
    calories yes
    tracked yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    1/20
    Exercise? Yes, 20+ minutes shoveling just after midnight, another 20+ minutes shoveling snow this morning. Also, 38 minutes of virtual reality hiking in Hawaii and the Grand Canyon.
    Calories? Under
    Tracked? Yes
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. 20 minutes of shovelling, half an hour of strength training and handstand practice. It’s warming up overnight and should be -20 by morning (and -15 by the afternoon). Tomorrow my 9 year old has an all day outdoor field trip with her class! Brrr! Stay warm all of you in chilly climates and those with warmth and sunshine, please enjoy it for me!
  • Thomasgrenaud
    Thomasgrenaud Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 today. Dealt with snow, then 20 minutes on the rowing machine and an hour of weights. Went out to the stables this afternoon to check on the horse. Ended up hand walking her for about 20 minutes in the indoor ring so she could have a chance to move her legs and have a good roll. BRRRRR,