January 20 sign in

Options

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,371 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Lots of snow fell here over night too ... and the wind is bitterly cold. Good day for "jogging around Paris" later today!

In the end, I spent an hour "jogging around London" on the mini-trampoline, which was further stretched by an extra 21 minutes "spending accumulated exergame points" earned while jogging around London for an hour .... I was on some of those VERY STRETCHES OF PAVEMENT last June!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 7 minute HIIT + 81 minutes mini-trampoline
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes - after burning 382 calories, I "left 136 calories in the pot"
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @KCJen Focus on the positives of your journey. You are getting lots of positives these days!!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9 You do get around...the world!!
    My report:
    Calories: Rose is in AZ. I'm home and eating alone. It's pretty easy to stay well under my limit.
    Tracking: Okay
    Exercise: easy day 20 minute treadmill walk at 3.5 mph
  • djinn924
    djinn924 Posts: 105 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Calories: yes
    Tracking : yes
    Exercise : yes cardio:20min back: 3 machines all to failure approximately hour and half
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3! Walked for 2 miles, stayed under my calories and tracked it all.
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL Thanks Ranger Rick!
  • anndeemarie
    anndeemarie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 40 minutes nature trail walking g
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes!!! Even under to try and resolve the last 2 days
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, even my mints on the drive
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,930 Member
    Options
    1/20
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    January 20

Exercise: Yes. Lifted for 1 hour and bowled for 2.5.

Calories: Yes. Under by 33.

Tracked: Yes.

Pass Days used: 2
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (mall walk)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

My mall walking consists of helping my dad with his rehab from his stroke. He walks with a cane and I follow/spot him. When he rests after a round, I power walk in the mall. It has really helped me get more steps in and kept my streak going.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Brrrr soooo cold, pass day#2 today
    Exercise yes, 10 min quigong, 40 min yoga -day 2 happiness yoga with lesley fightmaster
    Tracking yes
    Calories no silly me!
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Hmmmpf I really thought I had checked in last night but maybe I was dreaming since I fell asleep on the couch at 8pm...
    Exercise- so much shoveling, I let my husband use the snowblower so that I could log the cardio. MFP counts 80 minutes of shoveling as 666 calories, I adjusted to 70 minutes because I guess my catholic upbringing is still lingering... got some lunges, dips, squats and push ups in as well.
    Calories- under by about 30 with no eat back
    Tracked- Yes even though my food choices were mainly buffalo wings and peanut butter (eaten separate)
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Exercise:Yes
    Calories:Yes
    Tracking:Yes
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Pass day 4, I just couldn't seem to get myself together over the weekend.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Sunday
    20 min dog walk and ran lots of errands. Yay, felt so good to get around :)
  • susiejof
    susiejof Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    1/19
    Exercise: Yes, 3.0 mile walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
    1/20
    Exercise: Yes, Yoga for 50 min.
    Calories: No, quite over my calorie allotment, enjoyed those scones today :p.
    Pass day #5 I think.
    Tracking Yes
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    Pass 2. Hard to track..
  • roma49
    roma49 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi <3 it seems I had disappeared for a while, i let myself overeat everyday & not take care of my health. been stuck in a mental rut but i think things are starting to clear up again. *kitten* happens & trying to explain myself just results in a bunch of excuses. at the moment i just feel overwhelmed trying to stay perfectly accountable and on track to the public, especially as a challenge.

I'll probably return around March, and in the meantime try to get myself "reset" and on a steady path back to my fitness journey.

Y'all are all awesome & strong and I hope y'all are having a great new year! Tough times will pass if you don't let it eat you alive. 💪

Keeping you in my thoughts - I for one have fell down this rabbit hole before now, but as I learn more about myself I can get my head back in the game the day after a blip ~ take care of yourself and I'll look forward to seeing you again in March xx
  • madsenhollie
    madsenhollie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Exercise:Yes
    Calories:Yes
    Tracking:Yes
  • KLD145
    KLD145 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yes all 3