Options

Replies

• lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?    Yes .. Cardio
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?  Yes

Brrrr! I'm actually heading to Denver, Colorado tomorrow and I think it's going to be warmer than most places right now! 😂
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Lilutz wrote: »
    I am so jealous of all the snow stories!!! I'm in Charleston, SC, where we get snow once every 10 years or so. Enjoy!!!

You can have some of mine, If you like .... we only need ~ 3 more cms (2.5 cm = 1 inch) of snow before the end of January and this month will be in the top 5 one-month snowfall records for the city at 100 cms / ~ 40 inches. Right now, this year is #6 on the all-time snowiest January list. And there will be more snow here starting again on Feb 1 ....

Be glad you DON'T comprehend (from experience) the meaning of "wind-chill" on top of that ... (the opposite "feels like ... " to humidex in the summer). We have had winter wind-chill temperatures that were colder than then surface of Mars in their summertime .....
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 2 X 10 minutes HIIT sessions at 30 second intervals plus 1hr 21 mins on the mini-trampoline. Found a bike tour beside the canal of my home town!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes - with over 500 exercise calories burned, kinda hard NOT to "leave over 200 in the pot"
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Now to curl up with the latest installment of my Christmas present ... yet another book just arrived today ....

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (mall walking)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

Mall is closed until Thursday due to the life-threatening windchill warning. My 24-hour gym is also closed until 3 p.m. tomorrow. Either I'll be at the gym later tomorrow or will be doing some Leslie Sansone DVD walking in my basement.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Our law office will be closed for the next two days because the morning commute time temperatures will be between -23 to -26 degrees F. or -31 C. We are not hardy Canadians like @BMcC9. We will be huddled at home. On Friday, it will be well above 0 F and I plan to fly to meet my wife, Rose, at our Phoenix, Arizona, desert condo.
    I'll be with her for 2 weeks, then back north a conference in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and then back to Chicago.

@jan110144 is right about the extraordinarily high number of team mates qualifying for the Winner's Circle, if they keep on track for 2 more days!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Jan 29
    Yes x 3
    Hoping you are all safe & warm with the weather❣️
    6rcnn8o5d952.png
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @trimi1104 I just wanted to say that I think you're amazing! I watch for you popping up in my feed. I will never be a triathlete but you are amazing! Your goal of winner circle for the entire year is a wonderful goal, and I believe you will do it!

Date: Jan 29th
    Exercise Tracked In MFP: 2 miles on the treadmill
    Calories and Water Tracked In MFP: Yes
    Within Daily Calorie Range: No, over by 56 calories
    Today is a Pass day.

Extra:
    Daily Water Goal: 6 out of 7 water bottle goal

Disqualified but still posting to develop my healthy habits : )
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: yes
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    @KCJen Thank you dear, I love the encouragement. We're going to make it. Kudos to you too!
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Yes x2
    Over on calorie
    3rd pass BUT I WILL MAKE THE WINNER CIRCLE
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Jan. 29

Exercise: Yes. Coaching baseball for 3.25 hours

Calories: No. Over my budget.

Tracked: Yes

5 pass days used. Struggling with maintenance week more than calorie deficit.
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,781 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • susiejof
    susiejof Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    1/29
    Exercise: Yes. Walked 30 min.
    Calories: Yes, right up to my limit.
    Tracking: Yes