January 30 sign in

Options

Replies

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you @TeresaW1020 :) Well deserved!
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the winners!! That’s a nice long list. I’ve been around UAC enough to know it takes serious commitment to make that circle!
    Yes x3 today. Cardio workout.
    @BMcC9 whereabouts do you live? Saskatchewan gal here so while the -45 temps aren’t fun, they aren’t abnormal. We are a single vehicle family so my husband rides his bike to work even in these temps! Yikes. This morning the cold made his eyes water. But then they started freezing shut so he had to stop at a grocery store to thaw out.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    I actually used Pass Day 1 today. It was extremely cold, and my motivation was lacking. Besides, I needed a rest day. Tomorrow it will still be cold, but I'll be able to get my exercise in.
  • Bill70Strong
    Bill70Strong Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 1 hour 45 minutes strength training.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Circle for sure.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    January 30, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Double workout day today -- 3 mile run outside this morning, and 42 minutes of strength training (full body + abs) this afternoon.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

Congrats to everyone who made it to the Winner's Circle! What a great feeling to have made it to the end! :D Thank you, @RangerRickL, for running this amazing group -- it's been so vital to my weight loss so far this month.

@trimi1104 -- got my fingers crossed for you! I'm just coming off a knee injury that happened on New Year's and I couldn't run outside for a few weeks and missed a 5K because of it, so I fully understand. I hope it gets fixed fast!
  • Thomasgrenaud
    Thomasgrenaud Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful UAC month we have had together!! It may be cold outside in the USA, but its nice and warm among the friendly relationships within the UAC. Thanks to everyone!
    My report: Our law firm will be closed again tomorrow due to the extremely cold weather.
    Calories: I was way under today.
    Tracking: ok
    Exercise: Easy day treadmill walking
  • djinn924
    djinn924 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes
  • holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 today - 60 Min yoga

Wow those temps and that snow! I need to be more thankful for where I am!
  • anndeemarie
    anndeemarie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes treadmill

I almost threw in the towel today, but am so glad I didn't after reading these posts. ONE MORE DAY! for me that is. Those of you n -that do this month after month are amazing!!!
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Ran for 60 min. Later walked for 30.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes treadmill

I almost threw in the towel today, but am so glad I didn't after reading these posts. ONE MORE DAY! for me that is. Those of you n -that do this month after month are amazing!!!

@anndeemarie
    Excellent! It gets easier as the habits take hold!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Jan 30
    Yes x 2
    2 pass days used - Jan 8, 12

I will definitely be in the Winner’s Circle!
    10/10 months.

I credit UAC for helping my consistently meet my goals. I’m very proud of all of us! What a month!!

All of you show me daily that I am not alone & it’s totally possible to continue to do these crucial habits daily! Bravo everyone!

Went out after dark to get my steps in. ;)
    Nothing stops us UAC-ers!

critls211tb5.png
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @loopydo2017
    OMG living in upstate NY I roll with the weather. It snows, it’s cold. But to ride a bike, even if it’s just down the road, your husband is a winner in my book.