2/3 PW=188.4
    CW=187.8
    GW=160
    GOAL for Feb. -2lbs
    Tracked=yes
    Calories= yes under, carbs ok too
    Exercise= yes water class,bike,walk
    Day 38 with more than 10000 steps
    Good to be with all of you. Motivation + reassurance that we are all in this with similar issues & laugh often about them.
    Be good,be cautious ,be.Thankful & kind
    G
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Starshine15
    Weigh in day Week 1
    PW: 178.6
    CW: 176.6

I'm very happy with losing 2lbs a week!

Two pounds per week is a lot!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @starshine15 & @dheliason you both have an awesome weigh in this morning! It is going to be a good month!
    @ghy5 Woot on the step streak!!
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: February 3rd
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Nope, over did it with Super Bowl pizza.
    Exercise: 30 min Real Appeal cardio video
  • gatorbob353
    gatorbob353 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Week 1 weigh in
    PW 256.3
    CW 260.3

Very upset with myself that I allowed my emotions to take over this past week. I don’t eat many carbs and this past week I ate pizza, French fries, bread all week. I know it will be better going forward.
  • surflivelove
    surflivelove Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feb 3
    Track - yes
    Calories- under
    Exercise - chores all day, dog walks x 3
    I need to get better sleep
  • benbowers
    benbowers Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday 4th

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Cycled to and from work.
    Comments: need to find some different meals. Getting a little bored with the same thing.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Feb/4
    Track..Yes
    Cal...Under
    Exercise ..Yes x 35mins
    It was such a gorgeous day to have walked in the park.
  • daisytripp
    daisytripp Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    benbowers wrote: »
    Daily Post Monday 4th

Comments: need to find some different meals. Getting a little bored with the same thing.

@benbowers Are you just eating low calorie or by specific macros? I love meal planning and would be happy to do some research and post some recipes if it will help you?
  • mrs1spy
    mrs1spy Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday 4th

Exactly the same with me, has to find some recipes, otherwise I'm bored to eat all the same :(
  • mrs1spy
    mrs1spy Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 15 minutes treadmill and 15 minutes weights, 20 minutes walk
    Quote of the day:
    When you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine 🌞
  • bryony_bby
    bryony_bby Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday 4th
    Track- Yes
    Calories- Under
    Exercise- No not really, I did a lot of housework though, a lot of sorting out.
    Comment- I'm happy with today, I've ordered new scales because mine are broken on the back and I get different readings on my mums scales and now I'm worried I'm going to have to go back and change every log on my apps so I still get my graphs and that if mine are the ones at fault. I'll carry on using the same scales for the rest of this challenge though as I don't want to mess up things x
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    So, I got a new scale yesterday and there is almost a 10lbs difference. ???IDK I changed my starting weight since it is still the beginning of the month but I have no idea why there is such a big difference. My other scale WAS almost 20yrs old though.

@mram3582 this is why I'm afraid to get a new scale. Mine is at least 10 years old and it's not digital so it's time, but I skeered lol.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    So, I got a new scale yesterday and there is almost a 10lbs difference. ???IDK I changed my starting weight since it is still the beginning of the month but I have no idea why there is such a big difference. My other scale WAS almost 20yrs old though.

@mram3582 I read this post and it made me laugh, I haven't had ANYTHING for 20 years....I can't even imagine that...and a scale?! You know they don't last forever right lol.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    And I really popped in here to encourage someone to volunteer to be Co-Captain and help your wonderful Captain out....is there anyone interested in helping...she's doing an amazing job, but a little help can never hurt, right?!

If you're interested, please let me or her know. I'd love to get every team a Captain and Co-Captain as we've been full for a few months now and that's basically 40 team members per team and that is a lot for one person to manage. So if you're able to punch in weights on the spreadsheet and post a little encouragement from time to time, it would be extremely helpful!
  • benbowers
    Options
    daisytripp wrote: »
    Daily Post Monday 4th

@benbowers Are you just eating low calorie or by specific macros? I love meal planning and would be happy to do some research and post some recipes if it will help you?

@daisytripp I'm just eating by calorie at the moment. Any help is greatly appreciated! 😁
  • benbowers
    Options
    Is it just me, or does anyone else save calories just for an alcoholic drink each day?😂
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Is it just me, or does anyone else save calories just for an alcoholic drink each day?😂

Bwahaha! Um, no, but I sometimes save calories for some 92% cacao chocolate!

• Honey5
    Honey5 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Daily 2/4

Track: yes
    Calories: over 400
    Exercise: yes
This discussion has been closed.