@daisytripp
    @lar25473
    @shanteel612
    @trimformecmb

Have a Happy Hump Day everyone!
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    @daisytripp -thanks for the recipe suggestions. I have about an eighth of a head of cabbage that I now know what to do with.
    @mram3582- do you happen to own a Wii? I use Wii fit for my scale and to track my weight. I also have an old fashioned non- digital scale for a quick general check.
    And if you get a Narnia closet- I call no fair! My Narnia close has been on backorder since 1972.
    @lk2011 - I like your goals :smiley:
  • Cindyk4919
    Options
    Daily post;
    Track;yes
    Calories; under
    Exercise; yes- 20 minutes on treadmill and one hour with trainer
    Goals: I struggle to live a “balanced life” between working out, work and weaving, I have spent very little time with friends lately. My goal for the week is to call a friend and make a date.

• Honey5
    Honey5 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    2/5

Track: yes
    Calories: over 500
    Exercise: yes
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @cindyk4919 that is a really good goal! And, that is a really good idea, but my wii went kaput too about 6 months ago. I need to get another one because the wii fit was the best thing to actually help my balance with intense vertigo.
  • mram3582
    Options
    @Honey5 You're still doing great! Did I miss your weigh in this week? It was entirely possible that I did, but I don't have it.
  • surflivelove
    surflivelove Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    2/5
    Track - yes
    Calories - over
    Excersise - yes

I didn’t reach my goal that I set last night for today. I had/have a surprise visitor, which changed my plans for the next few days. I’ll be entertaining guests until Friday. I’m gonna try to sneak away tomorrow for a gym session.

Great job everyone!
  • mram3582
    Options
    @surflivelove Enjoy your company! And Kudos if you make that gym session.
  • mram3582
    Options
    I forgot to put up the Question of the week mini challenge yesterday. Ok, here it goes: Mini Challenge Question of the week. What is your fave/least fave exercise?
  • mram3582
    Options
    Q. of the week: I personally love my walk/runs and anything cardio as long as it is outside....I love outside! I do lift also, but I don't count it toward my daily exercise because it doesn't keep my heart rate up for extended periods of time. My least favorite exercise is push-ups although I use to love pull-ups when I was lighter. I could probably start to work on pull-ups again. Probably because until about the age of 25 I was part monkey...always in a tree or climbing something until a series of ruptured eardrums and a bout of Bell's Palsy gave me pretty severe vertigo. I really love climbing though!
  • mram3582
    Options
    oh yeah, and snowboarding
  • empire5
    empire5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Daily post - 5th Feb
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under by nearly 400. I wasn't feeling well by dinner and didn't eat much.
    Exercise: 30 minute walk during my break at work
  • benbowers
    benbowers Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Q. of the week:
    My most favourite exercise is trail running. I love the outdoors and the wilderness with trail running, the sights, the smells, everything about it.
    I started organising trail races 4yrs ago and hold an annual beach race on the South Coast of England.

Least favourite has to be running on a treadmill! Why run indoors when there is so much beauty outside.
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Username: shanteel612
    Week: February week 1
    Weigh in Day: Wednesday

PW = 209.4 (January 30)
    CW = 210.6 (February 6)

Too many over days not enough to gain but more than enough to retain water. Today is a new day and I am looking forward to next week's weigh in.
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    2/5

Track: yes
    Calories: over 590
    Exercise: No

Goal: Stay within my cals. Been struggling lately
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,561 Member
    Options
    It seems to be the month for scale woes. I put a new battery in my Aria on Saturday and since then it's been all over the map. Reminds me of the scale on the Biggest Loser - up 7, down 10, up 5, down 1... I've been weighing myself everyday hoping that it gets itself regulated by Friday (weigh-in day).
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,561 Member
    Options
    Question of the week - my favorite exercise is definitely biking. Or, in case of foul weather, spinning. My LEAST favorite exercise is definitely burpees!
  • Cindyk4919
    Options
    My favorite exercise is swimming/snorkeling in the Caribbean, alas I live in Wisconsin.
    I do love to swim, but not so much in a pool.
    I do love to walk outdoors in nice weather
    I hate to do burpees too
  • mram3582
    Options
    @empire5 Feel better soon!
    @benbowers Yeah, I am with you on the outdoors! I hate to be cooped up inside.
    @shanteel612 Drink plenty of water and I bet most of it will be gone in a day or two.
    @suezq72760 I'm having scale woes too. I didn't even realize that my old ones were broken...I just thought that I had plateaued for 2 weeks....until my husband weighed the exact same :o Now my new scales are broken too, so I have to go return them tomorrow on my day off. And yes, I just say "no" to burpees.
    @AnnMarieThomas91 Congrats on that loss! Woot!
    @cindyk4919 I liked the Carribean too, but last time I went snorkling there, there was some kind of oil spill and then the guides wanted to charge everyone to clean it off....nope, we'll get it off ourselves thanks!
This discussion has been closed.