February 6 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    BTW: There is a lot more Mountain than you can see in the photo above.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @BMcC9. I may need to get that video!!
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL from the grey gloom and doom of Indiana, that sunshine and blue sky look wonderful.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Pass #1 for me.

Bad news when I got home from my standing Monday evening commitment .

So didn't do the second 10 minutes of exercise and therefore was 3 calories over the limit.

A very dear friend of my mom's died the day after her 97th birthday ... basically of "old age" ... known me since the day I was brought home from the hospital ... the kind of lady you wish WAS your grandma, instead of your actual in-town-grandma ...

Sorry for your loss. Some people live a lasting marks in our lives. I pray that her sweet memories of will keep you through this period. ((HUGS))
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL
    My exercise goal this month is to be back at the exercise level I was before December. :)

• PartyPerson
    PartyPerson Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    exercise: yes 20 minutes exercise bike
    calories - too far under it won't let me grrr
    tracking yes
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    @w8goal4life just Googled cheesecake factory... enjoy every morsel! Unfortunately we haven't got them here in uk
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,380 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Pass #1 for me.

Bad news when I got home from my standing Monday evening commitment .

So didn't do the second 10 minutes of exercise and therefore was 3 calories over the limit.

A very dear friend of my mom's died the day after her 97th birthday ... basically of "old age" ... known me since the day I was brought home from the hospital ... the kind of lady you wish WAS your grandma, instead of your actual in-town-grandma ...

Sorry for your loss. Some people live a lasting marks in our lives. I pray that her sweet memories of will keep you through this period. ((HUGS))

Thank you @victorious55. (and everyone else I haven't quoted specifically!)