February 6 Sign In

Options

Replies

• AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    2l48ytsl8tom.jpeg
    This is a photo of the steep path ahead of me at the point that I turned around and headed back home. It’s a 15 minute walk to North Mountain. I clambered up 20 minutes and then headed back down and home.
    I’m going to use this Mountain as my personal goal while staying here in Phoenix.
    What is your next fitness goal?

To walk up the 20 stairs at work without being out of breath.
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Exercised? Yes
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • KatAdele
    KatAdele Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    2/5
    Exercise? 35 minutes Nia Shanks routine 2
    Calories? 1650, within goal
    Tracked? Yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,031 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    I JUST hit Normal BMI Zone (two weekdays in a row) starting on (Chinese) New Year's Day (Feb 5). So I was "normal by New Years" .... technically .... ;)

Over the course of January, I managed to lower my Body Fat % calculation by 1.5%. I want to keep that trend going for February. To get there, I have to keep making the 10 minute pre-work HIIT a "just how the morning routine works" activity - and keep working on consolidating the after-work 10 minute HIIT into an unthinking "post-work routine action" too. B)

By the end of February, I want to be into the 138.Xs, well on my way to "Starting Maintenance by end of March" (~6 pounds to go for what will PROBABLY be the mid-point of my 4 or 5 pound maintenance zone.)

OR (if not quite there) MUST be able to point to measurable inches gone / Body Fat % formula giving me progressively lower numbers so that I know SOME transitioning is still happening, without being a slave to numbers on the scale.

The jogging on the mini-trampoline needs to transition to "active rest" and "reward" status, as it is still lots of fun, but far less calorie-burning efficient now that I have shed 42 pounds (since May 2017 ... gone all the way from inside BMI Obese => whole BMI Overweight zone => top edge of BMI Normal). The lighter you are, the fewer calories you burn walking or jogging in place at the same - or even higher - intensity, in the same amount of time ....

On the NSV side, I want to be able to do up my wedding dress before my 31st Anniversary (April 30) and keep right on being able to do it up once a month from that point forward. Only abut 1 inch to go before I can close all the buttons up the back. To get there (and stay there), the Body Fat % has to keep going down .... did I mention making HIIT on my bike a hard-wired part of my day ? B)

@BMcC9 Wow! Congratulations!!! 🎉
    I am going to consider your approach to HIIT. I’ve been thinking I need to let my muscles rest the next day.

• MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    2/6

Exercise: Yes. 50 minutes of high volume lower body lifting with short rest periods. 15 minutes of high intensity cardio.

Calories: Yes.

Tracked: Yes.

Pass days: 1

Just finished day 3 of 21 day shred workout. My next fitness goal is to try to get through all 5 rounds of the 21 day post lift cardio program. So far I've gotten through 3 rounds per session.

This is the workout (no rest periods):
    10 pushups
    20 jumping jacks
    10 burpees
    30 sec walk
    20 lying knee raises
    10 jump squats
    20 mountain climbers (each leg)
    30 sec walk

That is 1 round. Straight from one to the next with no rest between reps or sets. The workout calls for 5-6 rounds. And right after the lifting workout that is 8 sets of 8 of most exercises with 30 sec. between sets. It's brutal, but I'm pushing through.

Here is the workout schedule. Tomorrow upper body and more cardio.

ao2gerqepjev.png

EIGHT SETS!!! Oh my gosh!
    I guess I won’t complain about my measly 3!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Feb 6
    Yes x 3
    Tracked all, 393 deficit, and walked two walks totaling 106 minutes, briskly.

1 lb to go to top end of my maintenance window.
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    lalabank wrote: »
    Yes X’s 3

45 minute strength class followed by 1 hour of step.

Under on Calories by 8 with no exercise eat backs

My fitness goal? So many both short term and long term. Today for the first time I was really able to push through the pain of a hard ab routine and get to an almost an out of body place and keep going. I want to feel that again.
    I’m 65lbs down with 45 to go until goal . For the first time in my entire life I will be at a “normal” BMI. I want that real bad!

Wow!! You are doing great!! Hugs!
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    Feb 6
    Yes x 3
    Tracked all, 393 deficit, and walked two walks totaling 106 minutes, briskly.

1 lb to go to top end of my maintenance window.

Yay!!! How exciying!!