I fell off the wagon... emotional eating. Venting- sorry.

Options
2»

Replies

• juststartedrunningagain
    Options
    Hi Karla it’s so great to hear you have stopped the carb cravings. I have definitely fallen off the wagon but I have to be honest apart from just skipping breakfast and having black coffee the other days I continued to have skimmed milk (frothed) Tao think perhaps even this small amount may be what continues to cause cravings? V interesting!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Very likely can @juststartedrunningagain! The skim milk has no nutritional value and provides no satisfying properties is all. Your honesty is awesome! It’s wonderful that you’re coming here with your challenges! I can tell you that there are lurkers out there who are afraid to post their same challenges and seeing you having the same is likely helping them! Inspiring them the keep on keeping on too! The main thing is never giving up on yourself! Just keep at it and one day the equation finally evens out for you and becomes simple. Hugs!
    Options
    Thanks again Karla maybe too honey according to my recent post too! Guess what was using up the skinny milk in the mean time. Just chatting to a doctor friend who said she tried keto and it didn’t work she then said but actually I didn’t do it correctly 😂 so not keto then!
    Options
    Too honest not too honey!