Replies

• Jaybo37
    Jaybo37 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in:
    Cals : on point
    Water : around 2 litres
    Exercise : nearly 15,500

Doing good, got a teenager singing weird songs at me, gotta go!
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Calories: Over ( they always are in rest day)
    Water; over
    Exercise 1 hour weights
    Tomorrow: don't go over on calories

Steps; 3,910 😧
  • tess5036
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Tuesday check in
    Calories-under
    Water-over
    Exercise-aquasize weight training
    steps 12352
    goals today treadmill walk and exercise video
    was not feeling well today so i missed swimming

Hope you feel better soon
  • tess5036
    Options
    daisytripp wrote: »
    username: daisy tripp
    Week 2
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    PW: 193.7
    CW: 190.5

I really have no idea how that happened. I've been eating a bit more and exercising a bit less - but I have been getting a bit more sleep and I think that matters more than I remember to acknowledge most of the time.

Weight loss is not linear, it can happen in stops and starts, when I'm focusing on losing mine will often come off in 'whooshes'.
  • JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 137 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Week: 2
    Weigh-In Day: Wednesday
    Previous weight: 270.6
    Current weight : 273.2

I know what I need to be doing but I haven’t been doing it. And the scale shows that. Was hoping for some miracle where I was hovering around the 270s still but no such luck. I was wondering if the group has a fb group or text message chat? MFP is a little weird for me to check everyday so I tend to ignore until it’s time to weigh in?

@alys_plate92- is it different accountability that you are looking for? Is this group hard to check everyday just because of the user friendliness?

If looking for additional accountability, I'm a leader of an accountability group in Zen Habits and it has helped me gain a little more successful intentions to my day. (I really struggle with habits.) Also, it seems that I get some encouragement with a few friends on FitBit through the message feature. As well as messages through the main MFP. Let me know if I can help at all. I know all too well how frustrating it is to know what you want to do, but have trouble executing. Good Luck!
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Steps for the 13th - 12015
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise 45 minutes on the treadmill

I had a good day and stayed on my plan. I had to go shopping for new glasses. It's so stressful trying to pick out something that cost so much and will live on my face for the next two years. Ugghhh! I hope I still like them when they come in! :D:# I know I will love my new sunglasses! B)

Steps 2/12-4005 (no time for walking! :/ )
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in...

Calories over but continuing to track everything and not insane. Still way too much sugar.
    Water 84 oz but feel like I need to up that
    Exercise 15,523k steps including some upper body weight training. The porridge squats and laundry walk inspired me while doing laundry this evening. I did the laundry squat and dance. Lol. Laundry basket on the floor, squat to pick up each piece and then with my headphones in I danced across the kitchen while I folded.

Goal for tomorrow: Get my water intake up, get some extra steps during the day as I know I will be enjoying my Valentine’s evening. 😁
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Check in
    Water: over
    Exercise 45 minutes on the treadmill

I had a good day and stayed on my plan. I had to go shopping for new glasses. It's so stressful trying to pick out something that cost so much and will live on my face for the next two years. Ugghhh! I hope I still like them when they come in! :D:# I know I will love my new sunglasses! B)

Steps 2/12-4005 (no time for walking! :/ )

I hope you like them too! Your post made me chuckle. I am near sited and have a hard time picking glasses because I can’t see what they look like very well since I am blind when trying on frames. Lol.
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I have been catching up on some older posts and I wanted to say thank you to @19shmoo69 and @digger61 for well wishes on my recovery. January was a difficult month but I am much better.

@UTmom81 I am very sorry to hear about your daughter but I am so happy to hear that you have put supports in place for yourself. I find it very inspiring despite what you are living that you are keeping things in check. You deserve that for yourself. I hope your daughter recovers. Your MFP journey is inspiring.

@TeresaW1020 I am also very sorry about what you went through with your daughter. I do think it is special that you and @Utmom81 ended up in this group together.

Thank you, Sunshine. I appreciate you!
  • UTMom81
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Wednesday Check In
    Calories: good
    Exercise: gentle walk before work then a really brisk one after. Was going to the gym but it was gorgeous weather here today, and I just had to get outside.
    Water: not enough

Today’s Goals:
    :) Stay in the green
    :) At least 10k steps
    >:) Increase water to at least 80 oz.
    :) Pack a healthy lunch

Tomorrow:
    It’s Valentines Day, so just hold the damage to a minimum by eating lean protein and raw veggies/fruit only until dinner date.
    Lots of meetings tomorrow, so try for 8k steps.
    Can I make myself do a workout before work??? Maybe even an at home workout? There won’t be time after because of church.
    Pack that healthy lunch again!
    Shoot for 64oz water.
  • UTMom81
    Options
    tess5036 wrote: »
    Wednesday check in
    Calories: Over ( they always are in rest day)
    Water; over
    Exercise 1 hour weights
    Tomorrow: don't go over on calories

Steps; 3,910 😧

An hour of weights and that’s a “rest day!” You are amazing!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Calories-under. Which is good because I've been eating really bad.
    Water-not to bad I'll have to amp up the amount.
    Exercise-9126 steps and gym time. It was push day.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    JenAWhite wrote: »

I know what I need to be doing but I haven’t been doing it. And the scale shows that. Was hoping for some miracle where I was hovering around the 270s still but no such luck. I was wondering if the group has a fb group or text message chat? MFP is a little weird for me to check everyday so I tend to ignore until it’s time to weigh in?

@alys_plate92- is it different accountability that you are looking for? Is this group hard to check everyday just because of the user friendliness?

If looking for additional accountability, I'm a leader of an accountability group in Zen Habits and it has helped me gain a little more successful intentions to my day. (I really struggle with habits.) Also, it seems that I get some encouragement with a few friends on FitBit through the message feature. As well as messages through the main MFP. Let me know if I can help at all. I know all too well how frustrating it is to know what you want to do, but have trouble executing. Good Luck!

If there's a way I can help just holler. I know the "weird" part for me are the notifications. In my feed the notifications do not match what is in the feed.
    Since I can be very introverted it can be hard for me to type things out. There's so much more I want to say but my brain is not letting my fingers make sense of it.
  • JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in:
    Calories: barely under
    water: almost
    Exercise: weights and 10100 steps
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Steps for Wednesday Feb 13 - 8,642
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Wednesday

Calories - under
    Water - more... but...
    Exercise - some walking to meetings in other buildings
    Goals for Thursday - Some more minor walking...
  • alys_plate92
    alys_plate92 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    JenAWhite wrote: »

Yeah I’d definitely be interested! MFP is a weird set up on my phone, maybe I should try my laptop instead.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Water: under; still working on it, so some damage control at least
    Exercise: martial arts class, a little over an hour of minutes aerobic stepping in the evening, a 20 minute bonus walk during the day

Steps for 02/13: 11,720
This discussion has been closed.