MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES - February 2019

Options

Replies

• UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Okay, we all know what day it is today...

And some of us may have started early on the indulgence. :*

Tomatoes are red
    Blueberries are blue
    But I'll probably eat chocolate
    And that's not good for you

So, because I'm cooking a 3-course dinner tonight, it was frozen pizza last night, and a promise to myself to just think about it on Friday. All being logged, worry not.

In the meantime, porridge squats have been joined by kettle hopscotches. Sorry that doesn't begin with a P, though it possibly ends with one...

I will fess my steps alone from yesterday - 8320.

Kettle hopscotches ending in P! Now that made me laugh out loud for sure!
    Happy Valentine's Day!!!
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Okay, we all know what day it is today...

And some of us may have started early on the indulgence. :*

Tomatoes are red
    Blueberries are blue
    But I'll probably eat chocolate
    And that's not good for you

So, because I'm cooking a 3-course dinner tonight, it was frozen pizza last night, and a promise to myself to just think about it on Friday. All being logged, worry not.

In the meantime, porridge squats have been joined by kettle hopscotches. Sorry that doesn't begin with a P, though it possibly ends with one...

I will fess my steps alone from yesterday - 8320.

Thank you for the morning chuckle! Has anyone ever told you that you could be a writer? You are thoroughly entertaining.

Happy Valentine’s Day everybody!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,819 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Calories-under
    Water-over
    Exercise. weight training, treadmill walking
    steps 12511
    goals today aquasise (done) treadmill walking
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,582 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Happy Valentine's Day, Slimpossibles!

Here's to celebrating the day with a bit of dance, if you are so moved! (And for people with mobility challenges, yes, dancing oin your chair totally counts!)

2ra4r9oxaqx4.jpg
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Steps for 2/13 - 10,011

Happy Valentine's Day everyone 💕💕

I'm checking in early so I don't keep eating
    I didn't track today and don't think my calories were too far out of wack except for one hideous binge meal. Oh well. Got that out of my system now back on track tomorrow

Exercise: 45 min treadmill and 15k steps today
    Water: under

Tomorrow's plan: get in some before excuses activity and stick to my food plan. I'm hoping tonight's binge meal doesn't trigger sugar cravings. Maybe I should sneeze in the bag of m&ms and let the dog lick the fresh rolls just in case

• 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    12265 steps today.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Step total for Valentine's Day - 11,000
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Thursday

Calories - under
    Water - even more...
    Exercise - some walking to meetings in other buildings
    Goals for Friday - Some more minor walking, weather permitting... :/
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,582 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Thursday

Calories: under
    Water: over!
    Exercise: 15 minutes treadmill, 30 minutes hatha yoga class, plus 15 minutes meditation

NSV: Yoga instructor stopped me to tell me how impressed he is at the changes!

Steps: 4,966

Goals for Friday
    1. Food on plan
    2. Water - over target
    3. Outdoor walk in addition to the walking around I will do as part of planned activities. Today was a lot of driving, and I want to bring that steps average up for the week!
    4. Get to bed a little early as Saturday will be a busy day!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Wow what a great day for so many on the team - weighins and steps!! Way to go Slimpossibles!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I should have checked in earlier like @Jactop! Had a snack while watching tv.

Calories: over; had some binge snacking myself. But like @Jactop its out of my system
    Water: great
    Exercise: 30 minute treadmill workout

Steps: 12,233

Goals for tomorrow:
    1. Eat mindfully and only when I am hungry. I’ve gotten out of the habit these last couple of weeks
    2. Eating at a friends house for dinner. Watch my portions and enjoy the company more than the food! I’d also like to pass on dessert but will see how that goes
    3. Drink at least 80oz of water
  • JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thursday check in
    Untracked afternoon/evening
    Calories over
    Water under
    Exercise- 14,949
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Thursday check in
    Untracked but definitely calories over. Here's a tip though... when cooking your baked cheese starter in the same oven as your cointreau chocolate pots, make sure to put the cheese on the upper shelf, then when it drips onto one of the puddings, that'll be yours and you eat less of it!*
    Water under
    Exercise- 9356 steps... despite dancing to the 1812 overture that OH decided to play during our dinner (because classical music is romantic), I didn't quite make the 10K. This will be rectified today!
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Username: davors19
    Weigh in Week: 2
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 271
    Current Weight: 271
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Thursday check in
    Untracked but definitely calories over. Here's a tip though... when cooking your baked cheese starter in the same oven as your cointreau chocolate pots, make sure to put the cheese on the upper shelf, then when it drips onto one of the puddings, that'll be yours and you eat less of it!*
    Water under
    Exercise- 9356 steps... despite dancing to the 1812 overture that OH decided to play during our dinner (because classical music is romantic), I didn't quite make the 10K. This will be rectified today!

Great tip!! :D
This discussion has been closed.