firewood2014 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? no
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 today. Again, far less exercise than normal, but above 20 min. Food well under.

Happy to see so ma y people coming back for March! Me too :smile:
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    lalabank wrote: »
    I am out of the circle but super happy with my progress this month. I hit and passed my monthly 5lb loss. My good habits are getting stronger, none of my pass days were super far off target.

Today is a 3x’s Yes!

I’m signing up for March but will be upping my calories. March is a planned maintenance month for me.

The winners circle is a lot to be proud of, but it sounds like you found the real success. Great job!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    Exercise: yes, even enjoyed a brisk 15 minute walk outside today. Had to enjoy it while I could.
    Within calories? Minus 17 without exercise calories. My goal is to not include the exercise to stay within my calories.
    Did I track? Sure did, although hubby thought he'd be nice and "allow me" to "sneak" one girl scout cookie.
    Seeing finally a minor loss gave me strength again to resist.
    See ya all in the morning;)
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    February 25, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 3 mile treadmill run this morning, and 65 minutes of strength (all upper body) after work.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and slightly under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

I'll be in the Winner's Circle - only one pass day taken in February, and I don't plan to take another this week. That will be my second month in a row, and I plan on doing it all again in March!
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    2/25

Exercise: Yes. Coaching baseball 4 hours.

Calories: Yes.

Tracked: Yes.

Pass days:1 (I should make it in winners circle barring an epic end of month collapse)
  • Thomasgrenaud
    Thomasgrenaud Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 today despite still not feeling well. No winners circle this month, vacation did me in! March is gonna be my month.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,007 Member
    Options
    Feb 25
    YESx3
    Exercise: 100 mins (2 walks) 13,560 steps!
    Tracked: all
    Calories: under 339!!
    And this included an early Birthday Brunch.

I’m Pleased.

February will be 11/11 Winner’s Circles for me

3 days to go.
    I’m committed to the UAC goals, AND, that commitment is insuring my success. After I hit the 3rd Pass Day on Feb 23, I snapped back into high gear again. It’s about priorities, sometimes. Thankful.

I’m 1 pound from my goal of 150❣️
    I’ve weighed under 151 seven days of the past 56 days. I’m getting close.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,387 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Feb 25 - Pass #3 but still see no problem with making the Winners Circle .... Monday Night Class ran late and that's the only "non-standard" day of my week.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 21 minutes jogging on the mini-trampoline
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No - close but not quite ... with night class running late, there just wasn't time for my usual level of exercise-calorie burn
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

On the up side, I have already met my February Weight-Goal for "somewhere in the 138.Xs (138.9 would have been considered a win, and I am already just below that, with 3 more days to go / no special events / no evening events on the horizon)
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,122 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3 and winner circle!