What’s your newest exciting Keto food discovery?

Options
THachAb
THachAb Posts: 63 Member
I just learned about Konjac (shiritaki) noodles yesterday. I think this could be a game changer for me!! 💕

Replies

• Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I just learned about Konjac (shiritaki) noodles yesterday. I think this could be a game changer for me!! 💕

I eat them all the time. Konjac noodle is made from konjac roots. Kelp noodle is, Korean noodle, made from kelp. Both are low in carbs. Happy eating x :)
  • m1kk1
    m1kk1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am happily hooked on th he Epic bars. Especially the chicken sriacha or maple salmon ones. They do have 4 carbs but that easily fits into my day and I can carry one with me in case I want a snack or don't want to get a whole meal.
  • esfishnut
    esfishnut Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Was wondering in Konjac was safe for Keto! Yay, gonna try them :smile:
  • zanyterp
    zanyterp Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    @m1kk1 they tend to be in the frozen breakfast section next to the sausage patties (at least the Walmarts here)
  • Farrell73
    Farrell73 Posts: 94 Member
    Options

I’m so sorry I don’t want you to get your hopes up but those noodles are disgusting! Who knows maybe I’ll like them trade out😊
  • RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options

I really like those noodles. Spaghetti is back on the (keto) menu again. :)
  • m1kk1
    m1kk1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    zanyterp wrote: »
    @m1kk1 they tend to be in the frozen breakfast section next to the sausage patties (at least the Walmarts here)

Thank you, @zanyterp! I'll probably buy mine at Walmart too so that's super helpful. 💗
  • zanyterp
    zanyterp Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    you are welcome, @m1kk1
    good luck! hope it works for your snacking
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    lindyhurst wrote: »
    Im in Uk and have just tried Whey Hey sugar free ice cream. Wow - its too good - especially with some double cream!! Had it 3 times last week as my carb treat and still managed to lose 1.2kg (2.7lbs)

Where did you get it?
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    For me it is boring: beef, pork and cheese. ;)
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    esfishnut wrote: »
    Was wondering in Konjac was safe for Keto! Yay, gonna try them :smile:

Yes, Konjac is good for Keto. Kelp noodle is good too. Thai people eat them as part of this diet
    regularly because we like low carb noodle .🥡🍜🤤