March 5 Sign In

Options

Replies

• KLD145
    KLD145 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yes all 3.
    Banana pancakes for pancake day. First time I made them. Not bad. But how do you stop them sticking and not having so dark.
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options

I can’t figure out why. I’m happy, making art & seeing fruends. I think it may simply be that my body does not handle sugar well. It begins small & then I find myself eating fewer fruits/veg & more & more sugary items. .

This is definitely true for me. I can eat lots of sugar via fruits, but eat refined sugar puts me on a very bad path. The only good thing now is that I know to get right back on plan and call on discipline for a couple of days. After that, everything falls back in place. The good news is that eating fruit seems to curb other sugar cravings

• bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    3/5

Exercise: Yes. Baseball coaching, Yard work.

Calories: Yes.

Tracked: Yes.

Pass Days: 1
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @astroamy Here is a link to the Angkor Wat virtual run, if you are interested. I enjoyed it. You can use a treadmill, elliptical...or just exercise as you watch to fulfill the UAC exercise requirement for the day.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA9RNIoFiZo
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    bettedno3 wrote: »
    So pleased to say that for the first time I met all the UAC targets; yes, yes and yes!
    Yeahhh!! Congrats :) that great feeling will carry you to another success :)

• AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    KLD145 wrote: »
    Yes all 3.
    Banana pancakes for pancake day. First time I made them. Not bad. But how do you stop them sticking and not having so dark.
    Oh I love banana pancakes!! I forgot how they do turn out dark, I had that trouble too but it's been a long time! I would suggest a lil more olive oil in the pan, or Pam spray. Now I'm going to have to make banana pancakes this weekend for my grandkids!!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    March 5
    1 Pass Day
    Exercise? Yes, 25 minutes on the elliptical
    Calories? Yes, I was pushing it close at the end, but because I did not want a pass day is why I was able to stop myself ;)
    Tracking? Yes, even the 5 marshmallows I stuffed to satisfy my late night sweet tooth.

@KCJen hang in there, it will be worth it when you get that degree ;)
    @w8goal4life that virtual run is really cool! It looks like you are using that from youtube. I'm going to have to do some exploring.
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    molly3210 wrote: »
    Yes x 3 for Tuesday
    Had my first cardio boot camp session in months...modified for my knee of course. Even so, it whipped me and it felt great to sweat. Never thought I'd be someone who enjoyed this type of thing :D

Good for you! It is interesting how exercise starts out as a "have to" and ends up as a "want to". (With the exception of planks... still have not reached that point that I "want" to do planks!)