Weigh In Mon 4th - Sun 10th March

Options
tinkerbellang83
tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Feel free to drop into the General Chat thread for chat weight loss and general stuff.

and for newbs you can find the monthly progress reports here showing month to month weight variance and your progress from start weight to goal (where info has been given in your posts).

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    Options
    SW (1st Dec 2016): 255.7lbs
    SW (1st Dec 2018): 229.3lbs
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 235.1lbs (Trend)/235.8lbs (Actual)
    TW: 235.9lbs (Trend)/235.4lbs (Actual)
    Variance: +0.8lbs

I'll take that, I ate a lot at the weekend whilst I was feeling run down and wasn't as active as had planned thanks to a bruised rib and swollen glands. Down on actual weight too :smile: I have meal prepped for Monday - Friday and know what my eating plans are for the weekend, so I can stick with it and get back to a regular loss.
  • lleeann2001
    lleeann2001 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Sw:260
    LW:187
    CW:187.1
    GW:130

where in the world did the .1 come from????
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Sw:260
    LW:187
    CW:187.1
    GW:130

where in the world did the .1 come from????

0.1 isn't much to be worrying about you can fluctuate as much as a few pounds day-to-day even if you're doing everything right (changes in macros/changes in exercise/more sodium than normal/hormones/medication/alcohol/dehydration and more can all cause the body to retain more water than normal and mask any weight loss).
  • lleeann2001
    Options
    Honey I was joking....You are correct as I have seen myself gain overnight after having " gotten rid of" evetything I took in.
  • lleeann2001
    Options
    But I look different and feel lighter and waist has gone down
  • tinkerbellang83
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Honey I was joking....You are correct as I have seen myself gain overnight after having " gotten rid of" evetything I took in.

Not everyone realises, you wouldn't believe the number of people who freak out over water weight fluctuations, hard to know when someone is joking in text alone :wink:
  • kellycz
    kellycz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    SW: 146
    GW: 129
    LW: 137.3
    TW: 136.8
    Slowly and steadily making my way to my goal. Gave myself my first logging break (since starting on Jan. 1) this weekend at a girls’ getaway. I indulged (heavy on the sugar, mostly) but didn’t go crazy. 😜 It felt good, and I was back to logging Monday morning. Hoping to reach my goal weight around May 1, but I’ll see how it goes. Hang in there, everyone!
  • lleeann2001
    Options

Not everyone realises, you wouldn't believe the number of people who freak out over water weight fluctuations, hard to know when someone is joking in text alone :wink:

Yeah you're right......add me please.....😁
  • lleeann2001
    Options
    I want to reach my goal by the August as I will be going back to where I was raised and want to shock the heck out of everyone. ; although the last time I was there they commented on my weight loss, but I was around 193 lbs, down from what they have seen before which is around 260. my goal is 130 so thats 57 pounds in ....wow....welll maybe i will be around 150....thats 30 pounds.. I think I can do that in 4 months....😇
  • wobblemcwobbleface
    wobblemcwobbleface Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    ok here goes

hello all - just joined and am trying to make a concerted effort - hopefully I have understood the format

SW 15st 11 lbs - that is 221 lbs for those of you across the pond and 100.4 kg for those of you still in sunny Europe (we are just....)
    GW 13st 7 ( 189lbs) 85kg well 86kg more like - I will if, no when, I get there re-evaluate but also about being fitter and stronger for me but hey, one step at a time and all of that
    LW only just started so day 8 !
    TW 15 7 so a 4 pound loss
    OL - well 4lbs so far

off for a swim now so time to tuck in the tummy into the trunks ( can't breath in for that long....)

good luck all

W
  • amskinner87
    amskinner87 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    ok here goes

hello all - just joined and am trying to make a concerted effort - hopefully I have understood the format

SW 15st 11 lbs - that is 221 lbs for those of you across the pond and 100.4 kg for those of you still in sunny Europe (we are just....)
    GW 13st 7 ( 189lbs) 85kg well 86kg more like - I will if, no when, I get there re-evaluate but also about being fitter and stronger for me but hey, one step at a time and all of that
    LW only just started so day 8 !
    TW 15 7 so a 4 pound loss
    OL - well 4lbs so far

off for a swim now so time to tuck in the tummy into the trunks ( can't breath in for that long....)

good luck all

W

Welcome and good luck 😀
  • amskinner87
    Options
    SW: 201lb (01 Jan 19)
    GW: 140lb
    LW: 187lb
    CW: 183.5lb
    OL: 17.5lb

I'm celebrating this week because I am back into size 16 (that's an American 12) trousers today 🍾

I gave up on the evening weighing pretty quick as the high weight was too disheartening.

Next expected milestone is back into the overweight as opposed to obese category - at about 178lb.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    SW: 170lb (28th Nov 2018)
    TW: 155.6lbs (6th March 2018)
    GW: 126lbs

Total weight loss 14.4lbs
  • wobblemcwobbleface
    Options
    I'm celebrating this week because I am back into size 16 (that's an American 12) trousers today 🍾

Well done - bet that feels good

I have a range of trousers in the wardrobe all just waiting for me - I am going to start measuring my waist and stomach I think and start tracking that as the weight will I suspect go up and down over the weeks and I really don't want to give up. I feel fitter for the exercise I am doing - 1500m swim last night straight off. still get crap so on the hunt for salts to take beforehand

W
  • wobblemcwobbleface
    Options
    lol you have to laugh

cramp not crap - although when one gets older............
  • amskinner87
    Options
    lol you have to laugh

cramp not crap - although when one gets older............

😂😂😂😂😂
  • _j4de_
    _j4de_ Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    SW 168.75
    GW 133.00
    LW 137.50
    TW 135.00

Lost this week - 2.5lb
    Overall loss 33.75lb

A heck of a lot of exercise has gone into this weeks loss. Very achy body :) My love for Jillian Michaels workouts found a new outlet via the FitFusion app, I now have access to everything she ever made plus a tonne of other workouts too, I'm in workout video heaven haha!

Just 2lb to go to my goal weight. However, just 12 days to go till I go on holiday, so I anticipate that if I make my goal by next week it will be very short lived!

Have a good weigh in all :)
  • rachelatlas1
    rachelatlas1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    SW: 162 lbs
    GW: 113 lbs
    LW: 134.0 lbs
    TW: 131.0 lbs (-3 lbs this week!)
    OL: -31 lbs

I’m starting to like how I look and feel. I never thought I’d be average weight for my height, and yet here we are. This is life changing. Love the accountability of the group!!

• 4bugsmama
    4bugsmama Posts: 2,875 Member
    Options
    SW: 163 (01/10/18)
    SW: 144.5
    GW: 135
    LW: 146.8
    TW: 146.2
    OL: +1.7

Down a little over a half-pound this week but still up overall. I think I have found my focus again, just need to maintain the mindset :blush:
This discussion has been closed.