Looking for sharing and caring keto friends with open diaries .

Options
Malimalai
Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
I don't want to collect a lot of friends.Only people I can have some discussions with about the diet.People who want to learn and share their knowledges with other friends.People who have some interests about other people's diets as well.You are more interesting than people who only want to talk about themselves.If you feel the same way please add me. :)<3

Replies

• KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I don’t keep a diary anymore but am always welcome to more friends!
  • Malimalai
    Options
    KarlaYP wrote: »
    I don’t keep a diary anymore but am always welcome to more friends!

Thank you Karla, I sent you a friend request.For sharing diaries with friends , I don't feel like I'm alone in doing this diet. It's nice to share and learn with a group of friends.It's more personal, we know one another better .I appreciate friends who have some interest and talk with other friends 🙂👍
  • m1kk1
    m1kk1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Malimalai! I am also friends with @KarlaYP and would be happy to add more. I am also active and interactive with my friends on here. I do keep a diary but I don't have it open because a couple of my other friends have eating disorders and I don't want them to have any difficulties.
  • esfishnut
    esfishnut Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started keto and would like to share diaries. Don't know how to request or add friends on here though...help?
  • Malimalai
    Options
    m1kk1 wrote: »
    Hi Malimalai! I am also friends with @KarlaYP and would be happy to add more. I am also active and interactive with my friends on here. I do keep a diary but I don't have it open because a couple of my other friends have eating disorders and I don't want them to have any difficulties.

Hello m1kk1,
    That's lovely , thank you. I added you on my friend just now ☺ I understand about your friends.xxx 🌼
  • Malimalai
    Options
    esfishnut wrote: »
    I just started keto and would like to share diaries. Don't know how to request or add friends on here though...help?

Hi esfishnut ,
    I added you as well , thank you so much xxx 🌻
  • Sugarnspice1922
    Sugarnspice1922 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My diary is wide open :)
  • Malimalai
    Options
    My diary is wide open :)

Hi Sugarnspice,
    I sent you a friend request.xxx 💛
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    My diary is pretty boring, but I log and I have been keto since October 2016.
  • Malimalai
    Options
    2t9nty wrote: »
    My diary is pretty boring, but I log and I have been keto since October 2016.

Hi, et9nty, I like your posts. I'm sending you a friend request,thank you x 👍
  • caras12
    caras12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My diary is pretty open and i log most days
  • crakmasta
    crakmasta Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm an avid logger and love talking keto. Actually had a streak of over 1000 days broken went I spent 2 days out of cell range, but I digress. 😑
  • Malimalai
    Options
    crakmasta wrote: »
    I'm an avid logger and love talking keto. Actually had a streak of over 1000 days broken went I spent 2 days out of cell range, but I digress. 😑

Hi crakmasta, I'm sending a friend request. Let's talk keto.xxx
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    mine is open and I talk all friend requests...though I'm currently more low carb and less keto in an attempt to recover from donating blood...I'll be back to full keto (hopefully full carnivore) next month
  • Malimalai
    Options
    mine is open and I talk all friend requests...though I'm currently more low carb and less keto in an attempt to recover from donating blood...I'll be back to full keto (hopefully full carnivore) next month

Hi tcunbeliever,
    I'm getting keto info on a daily basis and I like reading your posts too .I'm sending you a friend request. Thank you x