March 12 Sign In

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    My daily report:
    Calories were no problem today. Went out to dinner with a friend who loves grilled fish. That always helps me.
    Exercise: walking was okay but tomorrow, I'm adding some cardio
    Tracking: ok
  • shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    Yes to all 25 min run on treadmill calories good and tracking all day
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 40 min elliptical plus 10k steps.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 762 Member
    3/12
    Exercise: Yes, 33 min jogging, 60 pushups
    Cals: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Exercise: 1h mtb ride / 45m rehab / 40m walk / 1h40 gym cross training
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,249 Member
    corriepelc wrote: »
    March 12, 2019

But I'm picking myself up, starting fresh tomorrow

THIS was the single most important thing I had to internalize in this journey. Having an off day, intentional or otherwise. Is just part of the process. What was important was not the "slip" but what I decide to do the next day

Consistency not perfection!
  • l_lake
    l_lake Posts: 107 Member
    Exercise: Yes 30 min run at the gym
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Exercise- yes
    Tracking- no
    Calories- no
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,108 Member
    Yes to all 3
  • Inazea
    Inazea Posts: 157 Member
    March 12

Exercise?: Yes, 30 minutes of strength training.
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked everything?: Yes.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,281 Member
    March 12, 2019

Today ended up being an unintended Pass Day, so that's my 2nd for March. I'm not very happy about that. I ended up hurting my foot yesterday, so not exercise for me today since I have a half-marathon on Sunday. And I have my association's annual conference in two weeks that I run, and the stress really got to me today, so I stress ate.

I feel horribly huge and bloated, and am very disappointed in myself. My Pass Days I should enjoy -- not feel bad about them. But I'm picking myself up, starting fresh tomorrow and am going to remember this feeling of grossness the next time I want to stress eat. I plan to still make it to the Winner's Circle this month!
    I wish you speedy recovering. I am sure you will make it to the winner's circle.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,281 Member
    March 12, 2019

Today ended up being an unintended Pass Day, so that's my 2nd for March. I'm not very happy about that. I ended up hurting my foot yesterday, so not exercise for me today since I have a half-marathon on Sunday. And I have my association's annual conference in two weeks that I run, and the stress really got to me today, so I stress ate.

I feel horribly huge and bloated, and am very disappointed in myself. My Pass Days I should enjoy -- not feel bad about them. But I'm picking myself up, starting fresh tomorrow and am going to remember this feeling of grossness the next time I want to stress eat. I plan to still make it to the Winner's Circle this month!
    =============================================

You described my day, especially the part about "...feeling horribly huge and bloated..." I totally agree with you Pass days should be enjoyable. I am still learning :( after years in maintenance. I made some horrible choices that affected my eating.

March 12, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass day 1/3 :'(:s
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 49 minutes on mini-trampoline, then extra 5 minutes on bike
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes (needed the extra 60 exercise calories so I could have butter and jam on the fresh-from-the-oven scones Hubby made while I was jogging .... )
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes - which is why I KNEW I needed the extra 60 cals, and that biking would be the fastest way to earn them .....

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    3/12
    5th Pass Day
    Like @KCJen always says, "keep on keeping on".
    I feel discouraged today....like it will never end, I keep going back to old patterns. Holding on to today like the cat at the end of the rope waiting for it to end and on with a new day. Did emotional eating and drinking last night after work. I am trying. Today feels discouraging, but I know a new day is coming and will hang in there until then.

Did I exercise? Yes, without the exercise my complete diary put me back over 200 pounds in 5 weeks. Couldn't believe how one day makes such a big difference. Yesterday's five week prediction had me at 195. Those facts are why I HAVE to stay here and get a better handle on "emotional" eating/drinking.

Within calories? No, and poor choices along with over on calories.
    Tracked? Yes, that's why I know the damage that was done.

Holding my head up.

@AbandondedKSCharger , I just sent you a PM. Let me know if you can open the MFP link I included ....
  • Heather9033
    Heather9033 Posts: 18 Member
    Exercise: Yes-Treadmill workout