March 15 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Date: March 15th
    Exercised?: yes
    Calories?: yes
    Tracked?: yes - Hubby went to work early so pushed self to get up and exercised – Richards Simmons Project Hope – 1st month cardio and toning (with weights), later went for a 49 minute walk and to get grandson from bus stop.
  • slupt2002
    slupt2002 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Pass day (1 of 3)
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Recumbent bike, 20 minutes, 6.12 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Safe travels and see you in April, @w8goal4life!

I am able to go to social functions now and not even be in the food area. No temptations, no draw, nothing. My birthday was yesterday and a good friend in my small group brought an angel cake with sliced strawberries and whipped cream (very sweet since they know I'm eating healthier). They brought me a piece and sang "Happy birthday" and I was able to save that for today. Not even tempted to get into it at the gathering or at home. That is huge for me, a former food addict.

I'm going to try on a pair of pants one size smaller tomorrow. I haven't worn them since '14 or '15. I'll let you know what happens. B)
  • lisadianehays55
    lisadianehays55 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Exercised:yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,378 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 64 minutes on the mini-trampoline
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Safe travels and see you in April, @w8goal4life!
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    yes to all three. Exercise was 40 minutes of HIIT circuits and 34 minutes of running.