Looking to make some friends/support buddies!

Options
FranquieAS
FranquieAS Posts: 5 Member
edited June 2018 in Social Groups
I signed up for MFP a couple years ago, but never actually used it until now. So I’m basically brand new and would love to make some friends on here to keep things interesting and motivational.

A little about me: I’m 30 years old and need to lose another 28 pounds. I quit eating processed sugar 71 days ago (not that I’m counting... lol) and initially dropped 10 pounds, but gained 3 back, and haven’t gained or lost anything else in over a month.

I’m trying to focus on making sure I hit a calorie deficit each day, and also get in at least 10k steps a day (Fitbit).

I’d really love to make some friends on here. It would help me stay motivated and make MFP so much more interesting!

Please add me! 😊😊

Replies

• kg000
    kg000 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi FranquieAS! I will friend you :) In the process of losing 30lbs...
  • Brepea
    Brepea Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Friend me also. 😃
  • jhud86
    jhud86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am also brand new to MFP and looking to loose 50lbs. I have found other programs helpful, but am looking for something that works better with my busy lifestyle. I am 31 and looking for support friends too!
    Add me!
  • KellieLouiseX
    KellieLouiseX Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Feel free to add me! Just started back up here aiming to lose 32lbs x
  • carolynsutton6
    carolynsutton6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I know I'm late to the game...

I am 34 (about to hit 35) and have been on MFP for awhile, losing like 10 lbs just to gain it back (ha ha!). But on May 3rd, I finally buckled down and am now proud to report I've lost 23 pounds. (Lowest weight in nearly 4 years!)

I love meeting new people (though I'm ridiculously shy in person) so feel free to add me as well!
  • cgibson522
    cgibson522 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Would love to connect as well! I'm 31 and looking to lose about 20 pounds overall. Already lost 7!
  • jupiterstar13
    jupiterstar13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm back on MFP and I think it helps to have a great support group! Lets be friends!!! :D
  • debbsdring
    debbsdring Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hi guys, just jumping in on this, I need or more im trying to lose 21lbs am looking to make some new friends along the way,
    im 36 a care worker from Newcastle in England.
  • daringxdreamer
    daringxdreamer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey. I've got 28 to go. Would love to give/have support! :)
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Friends and motivation are always great!!! Let's cheer each others! :)
  • Lez2004
    Lez2004 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Had my second baby a year ago. Only lost 11 pounds of fluid since then. The struggle is real. Need encouragement and motivation
  • cgibson522
    cgibson522 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 10 pounds, although I'm telling myself it's just 5 so it seems more attainable. I'll start with 5 and then do another 5. Feel free to add me!