March 16 Sign In

Options

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    I had a very relaxing Saturday and I so enjoyed it!!
    Exercise: easy day treadmill walking at 3.5 mph for 30 minutes
    Tracking: ok
    Calories; slightly under my limit.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Exercised: yep P90X3 CVX- cardio with weights...kicked my butt!
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Pass day #2 for March 16. I had planned to indulge for a birthday celebration. It was still controlled and I did exercise, but didn't feel like tracking. It was well worth it.
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 40min on treadmill plus additional morning walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Nope. So this is my second pass day.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    can't remember if I signed in yesterday. But, for March 16:

Yes x3. Exercise was 20 minute walk.
  • Inazea
    Inazea Posts: 157 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    March 15

Exercised?: Yes.
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked everything?: Yes.

March 16

Exercised?: Yes, went on a nice little hike.
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked everything?: Yes.
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,111 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Yes x 3 today. Spending time looking at diary and reworking plan after disastrous couple of days. I am starting to think that maintenance is more challenging than active weight loss ... at least, a different learning curve.

@jan110144, that's what I've heard! Kind of scares me. :o
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    I put the 16th report on the 15th ..... probably because it includes additional NSV information from Saturday activities ..... copying it to the correct day so that it is clear that I DID report.
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    March 16
    Exercised: 46 minutes on the mini-trampoline (and uncountable backing and forthing weeding the too-big clothes out of the OTHER closet and hord-holds.)
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes

Another bag of donations set aside - and most of my "some day I'll wear this again" clothes DO FIT again! Happy Dance, Happy Dance.

Only two dresses left it the "some day hoard" and they are both a size (two at the most) smaller than my wedding dress.

• l_lake
    l_lake Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Exercised: Yes, 6km in 40 minutes this afternoon!
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    lalabank wrote: »
    Pass day 2

Great morning with 60 minutes kickboxing followed by an hour of raking gravel that had been displaced throughout the winter. I have a lot of raking to do this month.

My DH took me out for a pre birthday dinner, sushi followed by a cocktail and carrot cake.
    Lol it hurts to yawn I’m so full but it was well worth it. I’ve been looking forward to this meal since December!
    Happy Pre-Birthday!! Glad you were able to celebrate! And sushi ;) Yumm!!! Healthy choice. So I have to ask for a lingo definition :) What is DH??? "embarrassed"
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Exercised: yep P90X3 CVX- cardio with weights...kicked my butt!
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep

Great workout!!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    3/16
    7th Pass Day

Did I exercise? Yes, took the dogs for a 25 minute walk. Starting to get into the swing of weekend exercise. It's been a long time.

Calories? No, I was really hungry for some reason. Intended on eating only half my hamburger, but just couldn't do it. So went over, and then though oh what the heck after that. Bad thinking.

Tracking? Yes, put it all in ;)

@Lilutz I had to go back and re-read also to see if I had posted or not. lol