Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Bring Out Your Progress pics/bragging rights!!

124»

Replies

• The top photo is from a week ago, the bottom is from August.

q2f9ydeedhfx.jpg
  • Gnawcraft
    Gnawcraft Posts: 760 Member
    What a difference Ellie! You've done amazingly well, what an inspiration ^_^ There's no visible difference on me yet but hopefully next year it will start to show :D well done!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Both of you guys-Pidge and Ellie-are doing great! Pidge, you probably just need a before pic to look at because there is a visible difference after almost 40lbs--you just don't get to see the dramatic difference first hand because you just got the gradual effect. :)
  • 808malia
    808malia Posts: 631 Member
    Here is my 24lbs down progress picsuid1bbep8pz4.jpgtjeaouerexbt.jpg

• mrs_c_getsfit
    mrs_c_getsfit Posts: 28 Member
    edited January 2019
    i8r1pn5o0kod.png
    Here’s my 2018 progress. I still have so much to lose, but I have finally hit the place I don’t automatically hit delete when I see a picture of myself!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    You're looking spectacular Jessica! I am loving the head band too!
  • mrs_c_getsfit
    mrs_c_getsfit Posts: 28 Member
    mram3582 wrote: »
    You're looking spectacular Jessica! I am loving the head band too!

Ha! I was the host of one our Christmas party games and had to play the part. 😂
  • kgales987
    kgales987 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi everyone. I was a member for a while but I left to do my own thing. All I managed to do is maintain -- who wants to maintain when you're this big. I started my weight loss journey in January 2016 and lost about 100 lbs. I've lost only 5 lbs in the next 2-1/2 years. I want to get back in the race and lose another 100 lbs. so I'm back.

3jsju2c9a5m9.jpgraj4rbfamxjd.jpg - Feb. 2018
    jry6uybwlbhr.jpg - Feb. 2019

• kgales987
    kgales987 Posts: 7 Member
    i8r1pn5o0kod.png
    Here’s my 2018 progress. I still have so much to lose, but I have finally hit the place I don’t automatically hit delete when I see a picture of myself!

You look wonderful -- congrats on your hard work
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    edited March 2019
    These jeans fit when I began on Jan 1st; now they won’t even stay up. About 1/3 of the way to goal weight. Still have a long way to go, but it’s nice to see progress!

az55unvbbngj.jpeg
  • gretchengatewood
    gretchengatewood Posts: 28 Member
    edited March 2019
    4 month progress
  • Empress62
    Empress62 Posts: 89 Member
    43hwibvl5evn.jpg

My first two months of adapting a healthier eating style and exercising more. Month 3 will end on 04/19.
  • 808malia
    Here is my 24lbs down progress picsuid1bbep8pz4.jpgtjeaouerexbt.jpg
    p47tax0hdlft.jpg
    Now down 50lbs!
  • Gnawcraft
    Gnawcraft Posts: 760 Member
    You guys all look amaaaazing <3 What an inspiring bunch you are ^_^ I'm down 50lb but since I started heavy you can't see it yet. I'm hoping another 20 or so will start to show a little :D
  • gretchengatewood
    gretchengatewood Posts: 28 Member
    m49dsy3eulqb.jpg

3i52c3sbtdbq.jpg

6 months 56.2 pounds down
  • 808malia
    edited September 2019
    6johic55p8v4.png
  • pyratekitten65
    pyratekitten65 Posts: 7 Member
    I used my fitness pal in 2015 and lost over 60 pounds. Then a lot of things have happened, we moved, my Mom died, my Son went through a severe depression, we moved again but this time it was to a new state, we let our niece move in with us and she came with a lot of emotional and life baggage. Long story short, I have been struggling with depression and anxiety. Luckily I did not gain weight but I did get down to 315 before my niece moved in and now I'm back up to 330. I need to get back into the swing of things so I'm hoping this photo can motivate you and we can get on track to further weight loss together!!

cyv5igh6txh9.jpg