Introductions

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Welcome to the April 2019 Ultimate Accountability Challenge!

Some of you have been with this challenge for months and some are brand new. This is one of the hardest challenges to stay with throughout the entire month. FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! Log every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). Stay strong and true to yourself....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

Please feel free to share as much information as you feel comfortable sharing about yourself with the rest of the group. I look forward to getting to know all of you a little better.

GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    corriepelc wrote: »
    @BMcC9 -- I did Latin competitive ballroom dancing for a few years -- it is amazing exercise! Are you taking dance classes or are you using a fitness method based on it? I'd love to hear more about it!

Called Figure 8 Fitness. (part of the Body FX family) Designed by Latin Ballroom Competition Choreographer. Jaana Kunitz Google her name or "Figure 8 Fitness" and it will take you to info / purchase site.

One-time purchase gives you lifetime access to chosen streamed videos from website or app-on-phone-or-tablet (available from both apple and android) and lots of other ways like via chrome-cast (which I know nothing about) AND back-up DVDs are an option when you purchase (only pay for shipping - they came quickly).

I signed up for Basic and (included free if requested at the same time) a set of 30 10-minute sessions for when one is pressed for time and can't fit in one of the usual ~30-minute "classes".

There are some additional advanced levels of Figure 8, and other Body FX programs, that I have not chosen to buy access to yet.

There is an option (not for me just now) for membership at a small monthly cost, giving access to full Body FX suite, Monthly challenges that involve receiving daily emails of "today's exercise", motivational messages, and access to other types of support / nutritional guidance etc. This can apparently be canceled before the end of any month, at any time.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Very cool, @BMcC9! Thank you so much for sharing -- I'll definitely check it out!