CW= 159.2
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Daily Post 4/14 (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Limit: 1500/Actual: 1150
    Water: 26 cups
    Exercise: Zombies, Run! (London Calling - 34 minutes walked extra to hit an hour); walked an hour around the community room; walked during commercials; steps: 27,020
    Day: I was woken up early by my precious pawing at my face. I petted him and turned over to go back to sleep so he began to rapidly paw at my back and head; so I got up. I noticed that it was snowing, and it had accumulated on the ground. Later I noticed the sidewalks in the park were clear and decided to go ahead and go to church. I walked to and from church; it was longer than usual due to it being Holy Sunday. All my walking today has allowed me to pull ahead in the Fitbit race I'm in. The Zombies, Run! app errored bad enough I decided to try to delete and download again, only I couldn't download due to not being on a WiFi network; so tomorrow I have to walk to the library to get it again. Oh, well.
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: YES
    Calories: UNDER
    Exercise: 55 mins on elliptical machine
    Goal/Day: Had a nice and relaxing Sunday.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday 4/14

Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 21DF Yoga Fix
    Goal: Start my 5th and final round of 21DF tomorrow then move on to A Little Obsessed on May 6th 😀
  • Longshore
    Longshore Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Username:Longshore
    Week: April Week 3
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    PW: 205.5
    CW: 203
  • JammyPea
    JammyPea Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Username:Jammypea
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    PW =193
    CW=190.5
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday 4/14)
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: 3x, throughout day knee strengthening.

Daily Goals: ACHIEVED! 3 personal points~ for mindset with morning affirmations and improve my night routine/habits to stop after dinner binges.
    COMPLETED:
    Enjoy time w/hubby.
    Grocery shop.
    Played on my computer.
    Catch-up with MFP friends.
    13 Day streak of no night binges. I stayed up late and almost wandered into the kitchen. Instead, I grabbed my phone to see if I had any calories left. 21. Nope! Not even gonna go there! So played a game on my phone until sleepy.
    Getting mentally stronger = NSV
  • stricklee11
    stricklee11 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Username: stricklee11
    PW= 175.6 lbs
    CW= 175.8 lbs

Not sure why the scale didn't move in the right direction this week. Hoping it's water weight
  • johicks
    Options
    @LuluLovinLife~ Wooohoooo! Bye Bye to that LB. Congrats!
    @J0d13mcc~ nothing to worry about. You’re aware of what did/didn’t happen and that is what counts. You’re being mindful. Hope this week you can get what you need from Doc so that exercise can fit back in. That will help. You can do it!!
    @Chubbyone123~ keep tracking and keep posting. It will come off! Hope to hear from you before next week’s weigh in.
    @Tomkinsone~ wooohooooo!! In the 150’s. Nice loss. You’re working hard!
    @MaelynMayhem~ You’re going to drown those Zombies you’re running after…. Hahaha. You have a great attitude and walking everywhere. Great!! Keep it up. :)
    @ajaia2001~ aaaahhhhh a Sunday to relax and regroup. Good for you!
    @Fitgirllife72~ Wooohoooo killing it for double’s week. What’s A little Obessed? I’m almost afraid to ask… LOL
    @Longshore~ Woooohooooo a nice loss! Congrats. Keep it up! Or should I say… OFF! :)
    @Jammypea~ Wooooohooooo a super loss! Congrats! Keep doing it!
  • ChattyCrafty
    ChattyCrafty Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Username: Chattycrafty
    Monday April 15, 2019
    PW =197
    CW=198.2
    Gain: But I weighed with clothes and shoes on because that is what I did when I started many months ago. I wanted to go back to that as my standard. So probably actually stayed even from a personal perspective. Better than a gain.
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Over, Sundays are my day to eat at maintenance and enjoy a few indulgences
    Exercise: No
    Water: Not enough
    Day: Game of Thrones premiere day!!! BF made Korean spare ribs and I made a lemon cake as we were hosting a viewing of the show for close friends. Sundays have become my day to eat at maintenance because the past few months we've had friends over for movie/tv night and ate a big group meal together on Sundays. So I try to enjoy it by not stressing about it. So far, I'll be up a bit at the beginning of the week because of this then I'll quickly drop back down to a trending weekly loss, so unless that changes I'll continue this habit.

Booked a beach trip with a group of friends for Memorial Day, so I'll be working hard to shed 5 pounds at least by then. That's my mini goal for the next month.

Also @johicks I just want to say thank you for taking the time to read and respond to everyone who posts on here, always offering encouragement and radiating positivity! I always look forward to logging in and reading what you have to say! so thank you!
  • johicks
    Options
    @stricklee11 - Darn scale! Darn water weight! Do you weigh yourself at the same time and wearing the same thing? Here’s to doing it this next week.
    @ChattyCrafty~ “weigh” to keep things in perspective. I don’t know how you can weigh with clothes, unless in public of course. LOL I finally got a good scale and like weighing first thing in the am.
    @jwall09~ Good for you for keeping your tracking and lifestyle change real. If you can’t maintain it then it won’t last. Hip hip hooray for Sunday! You’re welcome! And thanks. :) Commenting is fun and helps keep me on track, too.

It’s nice to know we are NOT alone!! You can do it! If you’re struggling… post here. We’ll listen.
  • johicks
    Options
    RESULTS ARE IN FOR WEEK TWO.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 2 WINNER @River_Goddess. - 2.99%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO THE SLIMSONS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 2!!

April Week 2 is now in the books!

Week 2 had a lot of challenges and still so many made it through and came out of the other side! Great job everyone!!

Below are the full results for Week 2.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @River_Goddess. - 2.99%
    2nd - @Toomuchchocolate88. - 2.88%
    3rd - @Syd43. - 2.80%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - The Slimsons. - 0.44%
    2nd - Flab-U-Less. - 0.43%
    3rd - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.33%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Kwinnero. - 2.34%
    2nd - @jlbtnc. - 2.14%
    3rd - @eatingfoodles. - 1.75%

The Slimsons
    1st - @River_Goddess. - 2.99%
    2nd - @hippienana. - 1.76%
    3rd - @Gadgetgirl259. - 1.57%

Gutbusters
    1st - @Syd43. - 2.80%
    2nd - @audreypawdrey. - 1.47%
    3rd - @LadySaton. - 1.32%

Run Track Minds
    1st - @ajaia2001. - 2.02%
    2nd - @MaelynMayhem. - 1.97%
    3rd - @Jod13. - 1.71%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @Toomuchchocolate88. - 2.88%
    2nd - @sianisabel2018. - 2.58%
    3rd - @LenGray. - 2.11%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @Toomuchchocolate88. - 7.2 lbs.
    2nd - @River_Goddess. - 7.2 lbs.
    3rd - @LenGray. - 5.6 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 21.6 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 31.0 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 17.2 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - 18.2 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 22.6 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 110.6 lbs
  • ajaia2001
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Exercise: 1 hour at bootcamp class
    Goal/Day: WOWZA, bootcamp class was more BRUTAL than usual today 🥵
  • johicks
    Options
    ajaia2001 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Monday)

Well it's working for you!! You were our Team's biggest loser for week 2. wooooohoooo!!
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Daily Post 4/15 (Monday)

Calories: Limit: 1500/Actual 994
    Water: 26 cups
    Exercise: Zombies, Run! (Con Te Partiro - 41 minutes, walked extra to reach an hour), Zombies, Run! version couch to 5K Week 3, Day 1
    Day: It started out well enough. I had a good workout, got Zombies, Run! downloaded again, and my walking to the gym, library and back home resulted in me winning the race on Fitbit. A caseworker called and said my doctor's appointment was at one instead of 3:20. So, I rushed downstairs. It was at 3:20. While sitting in the waiting room I got the tragic news about the Notre Dame Cathedral. I know the towers have been saved along with the stones, but the loss of the rest is heavy. It took 200 years for it to be built and stood for 850 years. It's bells rang out the end of World War II. I have decided for this loss I will fast tomorrow until 5 PM when I have to eat in order for my five o'clock pills to work properly.
  • ajaia2001
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    ajaia2001 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Monday)

Well it's working for you!! You were our Team's biggest loser for week 2. wooooohoooo!!

Oh yeah going to the classes has definitely boosted my weight loss over the last 6 months. Without a class I wouldn't have a clue of what type of exercises to do 🤷‍♀️
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday 4/15

Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 21DF Total Body Cardio Fix
  • Tomkinsone
    Tomkinsone Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: (April 15)

Calories: Yes; goal 1370, food 1073, cal remain 297
    Exercise: no, sick
    Goals/Day: did not get to work out today, I sick with my allergies. So terrible this year. ☹️
  • johicks
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    It's Tuesday, April 16th. That means that we are half-way through our month's challenge. Time for a little self-assessment.... how ya doing? Take a moment to reset your mind and reach your April goal.
    msgzwq56deoo.jpg
This discussion has been closed.