My first GOAD meet up!

Options
linmueller
linmueller Posts: 1,354 Member
edited April 2019 in Social Groups
rhkzx4yn2ubs.jpg
It was so cool to meet GOAD @88olds . Nice to meet you George, and to get to chat with you. Thanks for meeting at Sloppy Joe's!

Replies

• imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,944 Member
    Options
    That's cool @linmueller. I almost got to meet up with George( I hope I got that first name right) @88olds back a year or two during one of the Hurricanes as I offered him to stay at our home in Georgia if he needed to. I have yet to meet person to person with any Goad but I think it would be really cool.
  • misterhub
    misterhub Posts: 6,195 Member
    Options
    Very cool! A few of us in the PNW (including @podkey and @GavinFlynn1) had a meet up about ten years ago. It was very cool to do. I would love to do it again sometime.

I am glad you guys had this opportunity.
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,466 Member
    Options
    13 years. I waited 13 years. Totally worth it. Great fun.
  • GavinFlynn1
    GavinFlynn1 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    How fun! I have been able to go to a couple of meet ups. Once in Seattle, and the one where I met @misterhub and @podkey. Both were so fun. I’d love to do it again.
  • steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    That's pretty fun! I met a couple of GOADies way-back-when and it was a blast.
  • minimyzeme
    minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    What a great picture--your faces and smiles say it all! Glad you two had the opportunity to break bread and chat in person. Would love to do the same some day!
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,532 Member
    Options
    Big smiles and "A Variety of Crafted Beers on Tap"